Pages: « 12345678 »
Posted on 07-29-21, 04:53 pm
Beezo
something that resembles the blaze of a fire

Since: 03-18-21
It actually does look well made, but you should make the tileset with green and green grey instead of black, because I think it would fit better with the background.

By the way, I think your hack is really turning out very cool, taking the fact that you are making the majority of it by yourself and that you are a very young NSMB programmer. Do you think you can release the alpha version in the end of this year?
Posted on 07-29-21, 05:06 pm
The boy who always has something up his sleeve

Since: 02-01-21
ends this year, I am very serious about doing something, beta 4, it will be the game almost complete so it was noted that I am going to finish it, I am not going to disappoint anyone, I just hope that NSMBTNL is great, and thanks for BL4ZED support, even though you are my beta tester, you are a good friend, NSMBTNL will release the full game next month maybe

With this beta I want to correct all the errors that had their previous tests such as when I was steal content from other hacks thinking that it was fine, I can only say that the more support I have, the more speed I have when making levels

beta 4 may be released between this week and the next, so stay tuned really

Posted on 07-29-21, 08:29 pm
Beezo

No problem, you've been very helpful too when it comes to my hack's production, but I haven't been doing nothing in my hack for 3 weeks because I don't have the possibility, but I'll come back this weekend. But it's good to know that your hack is really evolving.
Posted on 07-29-21, 09:12 pm

My hack is evolving rapidly, there are levels that I discarded, in fact I am missing about 6 levels I think, because 5-B is finished it and it is good to know that I have your support and that of other users as well, that gives me more encouragement to continue working, I have 9 Beta testers, so I will not disappoint you, but you can also build your team for your hack you just need to make it interesting, and well today I only did one level, (for now), it is very possible that I will do another and well my hack He also has excellent music, although it is almost complete, I have the track but I have not composed it because of laziness, but it does not go with beta 4, I will try not to have gliches and things like that, well if someone hated that the game would stick and the lack of Star Coin is in luck since it will not be something that you can find in the hack, that's for sure, this is going to be one of the most complete hacks of NSMB, well for now we have to wait The beta

Posted on 08-06-21, 08:04 pm

Well, as Beta 4 is very close, today a surprise fell from the sky, Freeza who had not been online for a long time informed me that I could use everything from ASMB since it is free to use and well you can say that part of the music that I "stole", it will be in Beta 4 as the title screen and the underground theme, there are 2 levels left to launch the Beta, but I wanted to give this message so that you know that those songs will appear and you do not say that I am " Stealing Assets from other Hacks ", I know what I did in Beta 3 was wrong, in fact I regret having launched it but I learned my mistake and corrected it, of course I did not go back in time but I learned my lesson, about" do not take something of a hack without asking permission first ", it's better this way, or if not, just don't use it but hey there is only a short time left, that's all I had to say

Posted on 08-09-21, 08:53 pm

good to inform you, I have not released the Beta 4 because I had a small setback, but do not worry I will fix it, but to not leave you like that, it will bring a few more levels, before it was up to the 6-tower, but I continued and it is possible that I will launch the Beta with world 6 complete, it all depends

Posted on 08-15-21, 07:41 pm (rev. 2 by  alpha on 08-15-21, 07:42 pm)

what do you think about this?

I put the from NSMBW/NSMB2 connection

Posted on 08-16-21, 09:20 am
Beezo

It looks more modern than the one from NSMB
Posted on 08-16-21, 01:41 pm

when I release the beta I will put that connection for free use, as it is very difficult to make a connection like that

Posted on 08-26-21, 11:27 am

I detected horrible glitches throughout the game, there is one where you pass through the walls, the game slows down because of the amount of sprites on screen and others, I won't release the Beta until I correct that pile of shit, ok.

Posted on 08-29-21, 12:23 am

Well I have decided to launch a Beta from NSMBTNL, I did not launch it the last time I said it because there were problems with bugs and levels Sh!t, well this Beta better known as "Beta 4" will not be the announced one just a preview because the real changes are seen in the full game and obviously there are levels in Beta 4 that will be shown but will be discarded as I said but well I will try to fix ugly bugs like crashes the game and things like that, just be patient because this time is serious, why no lauch the Beta now?

Posted on 08-31-21, 09:01 am
Paragoomba

Since: 08-24-20
Well, alpha, I'm very excited to play your game, it's pretty impressive and looks really good, waiting for beta 4!!!!
Posted on 08-31-21, 02:25 pm

Thanks for your support, this Beta is really Cool, good i am making 3 Levels more and finish the Beta 4

Posted on 09-02-21, 09:43 pm

UPDATED

Beta 4 has been released!!!!

The New Super Mario Bros The New Levels Beta 4 is available the complete worlds are 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 are well complete with all their star coins I hope the wait was worth it.

Enjoy

Posted on 09-03-21, 04:02 pm
Giant Red Paratroopa
Not Edible

Since: 02-12-16
This hack seems to have improved nicely since the first release. I'll be giving it a try.

Posted on 09-03-21, 04:29 pm

Well yes, my level design is not the same and has improved a lot and my hack is not the same as Beta 1 which although it was garbage is an example that has improved a lot, I hope you enjoy it although I will release the full game this month to not make you wait so long for the full game and I want to finish it before school arrives.

Posted on 09-03-21, 08:19 pm
Giant Red Paratroopa
Not Edible

Since: 02-12-16
Two worlds in one month is gonna very be tight, though. Especially with World 8 being practically twice the size of World 1.

Posted on 09-03-21, 09:06 pm

Yes maybe it is but I do 2 levels per day, I already did the 7-1, and I'm going to do the 7-Gost House, i make a world in 2 week, Maybe i make It in 1 month, but what do you think about the level design?

Posted on 09-04-21, 07:19 am, deleted by RicBent: useless
Posted on 09-04-21, 02:13 pm

I Fixed the mushroom from 2-3 this is better, what do you think?

Pages: « 12345678 »