Posted on 02-26-24, 09:15 pm (rev. 1 by  crook on 02-26-24, 09:16 pm)
Panser
I like goombas.

Since: 11-07-22
sure, why not, sounds good! the mscz files you sent were corrupted though (?) you decide about the music and i modify the intruments. our roles: ztardust, graphics. Rph, music/levels, RetroAleXD levels and other things, and me, asm and polishing, and dc, god knows, he hasnt been active in a while

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to download the work in progress patch, or go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-27-24, 06:21 am (rev. 3 by  Rph on 02-27-24, 06:23 am)
Snifit
Don't click here

Since: 03-12-23
Posted by crook
sure, why not, sounds good! the mscz files you sent were corrupted though (?) you decide about the music and i modify the intruments. our roles: ztardust, graphics. Rph, music/levels, RetroAleXD levels and other things, and me, asm and polishing, and dc, god knows, he hasnt been active in a while

SO. Here are all music files (Airship isn't updated,  crook, could you please send us the mscz?): https://nsmbhd.net/file/g8FF2WzOtj1xb8QB/NMSMB%20Music%20(27%2002%2024).zip

The strange format mscz is to use with musescore. Musescore is a music sheet editor, but it can load MIDIs so I use it as an extended midi editor (more insrtuments). Sometimes app version can have problems, here is the one I use: https://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/musescore/releases/MuseScore-3.2.3/

Also I work on desert (should I add a table of musics?)

(edit) Yeah ninji finally!

I'm making New Mini Super Mario Bros. as member of the Nitro Team (with  crook,  Digital Cheese,  RetroAleXD and  Mr. Ztardust). You can download the patch here or contribute.

Join the team #HackingNoMore
Posted on 02-27-24, 10:57 am (rev. 2 by  crook on 02-27-24, 11:06 am)
Panser
I like goombas.

for metal mario, well need custom asm, and well need to change mega marios textures. what do we do?

edit: i separated the fingore sprite into

will replace boo

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-27-24, 06:35 pm (rev. 3 by  Mr. Ztardust on 02-27-24, 07:03 pm)
Red Paratroopa
Unfortunately, where there is light, there is dark. Where there's a Star, there's a Ztar!

Since: 02-02-24
Posted by Rph
Thanks! Also on 2-2 Area 3 could you add bricks on the entrance of the zome where the star coin is and in 2-1 replace pink bouncy mushrooms with blue ones?

You mean those blue mushrooms that get expanded and closed or just normal blue mushrooms? Also, you didn't sent me Area 3 from 2-2, the Mediafire file that you posted only has Area 1 from 2-1, and the ZIP file that RetroAleXD sent me only contains Area 1 from 2-1 and 2-2

Edit: I think I'll have to make a different ground for the Mushroom Gorge Tilesets, just take a look at this:

If you look closely, you'll realize that the ground doesn't look so well and I didn't make any Tilesets for the bouncy mushrooms

My YouTube Channel

I'm also working on a hack in collaboration with  crook,  Rph,  Digital Cheese and  RetroAleXD. Check out this thread for updates.
Posted on 02-27-24, 07:37 pm (rev. 1 by  Rph on 02-27-24, 07:38 pm)
Snifit
Don't click here

Right. There is no area 2 in 2-2, right,  RetroAleXD? Also I forgot to mention now everything is accessible on this Dropbox

Desert music idea (I'm working on it):

I'm making New Mini Super Mario Bros. as member of the Nitro Team (with  crook,  Digital Cheese,  RetroAleXD and  Mr. Ztardust). You can download the patch here or contribute.

Posted on 02-27-24, 07:48 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

ooh i like the desert theme, we could use it for snowy savannah

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-27-24, 07:54 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by crook
Posted by Rph
Desert music idea (I'm working on it):

ooh i like the desert theme, we could use it for snowy savannah

Mmm I was not thinking that at all...

More seriously I was thinking about using base part for snow to get a more coherent world music.

Posted on 02-27-24, 11:36 pm (rev. 1 by  Mr. Ztardust on 02-27-24, 11:39 pm)
Red Paratroopa
Unfortunately, where there is light, there is dark. Where there's a Star, there's a Ztar!

So, I'll be working on the Castle Tilesets, how would you like them to look like? Do you plan on making World-Themed Castles? (Like Snow Castle, Sand Castle, Sky Castle)? I'm asking so I can merge many Castle Tilesets into one

My YouTube Channel

I'm also working on a hack in collaboration with  crook,  Rph,  Digital Cheese and  RetroAleXD. Check out this thread for updates.
Posted on 02-28-24, 05:51 am
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by Mr. Ztardust
So, I'll be working on the Castle Tilesets, how would you like them to look like? Do you plan on making World-Themed Castles? (Like Snow Castle, Sand Castle, Sky Castle)? I'm asking so I can merge many Castle Tilesets into one

I don't know.

Posted by Rph
Posted by crook

SO. Here are all music files (Airship isn't updated,  crook, could you please send us the mscz?): https://nsmbhd.net/file/g8FF2WzOtj1xb8QB/NMSMB%20Music%20(27%2002%2024).zip

The strange format mscz is to use with musescore. Musescore is a music sheet editor, but it can load MIDIs so I use it as an extended midi editor (more insrtuments). Sometimes app version can have problems, here is the one I use: https://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/musescore/releases/MuseScore-3.2.3/

crook I added some, take a look and tell me what you think.

Posted on 02-28-24, 07:46 am (rev. 1 by  crook on 02-28-24, 07:49 am)
Panser
I like goombas.

I know what musescore is. When I open the mscz, musescore says they’re corrupted.

I’ve been using musescore for a long time. I’m using 4

Almost all mscz you send are fine, but athletic, boss you sent in music pack 2 were corrupted.

The athletic you sent is ok, but I prefer the yoshis island one. Not the one I made, but just yoshis island, it sounds simpler and more alive

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-28-24, 12:44 pm
Red Paratroopa

Well, I made a Merged Underground Tileset for the hack

DOWNLOAD

And a new version of Mushroom Gorge as well, let's just use these in game

DWNLOAD

Ther's also a ZIP file with RtroAle's levels redesigned with these Tilesets, import them on any slot, and use them in these levels, https://nsmbhd.net/file/zymSOny2rBmgojSs/RetroAleXD%20redesigned%20levels.zip

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 02-28-24, 12:46 pm (rev. 1 by  crook on 02-28-24, 12:49 pm)
Panser
I like goombas.

Right, ill add these to the dropbox

also i like the sm64 trees

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-28-24, 12:50 pm
Red Paratroopa

Alright, I'll be working on more World-Themed Tilesets then, do you mind if I use the Underground ones in my hack?

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 02-28-24, 02:23 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by crook
I know what musescore is. When I open the mscz, musescore says they’re corrupted.

I'm using 3.2.3. Ihave problems with 4 beacause the patch system is different:

Posted by crook
Almost all mscz you send are fine, but athletic, boss you sent in music pack 2 were corrupted.

It can come from the version problem, but also did you see if they were really corrupted?

Posted by crook
The athletic you sent is ok, but I prefer the yoshis island one. Not the one I made, but just yoshis island, it sounds simpler and more alive

Maybe it's due to export, here is the original:

Posted by Mr. Ztardust

her's also a ZIP file with RtroAle's levels redesigned with these Tilesets, import them on any slot, and use them in these levels,

I'll take a look at levels. For the underground, maybe brown more yellow? I don't know.

Posted on 02-28-24, 02:36 pm (rev. 1 by  RetroAleXD on 02-28-24, 02:36 pm)
Red Goomba
FINO ALLA FINE!

Since: 11-02-23
Posted by Mr. Ztardust

Ther's also a ZIP file with RtroAle's levels redesigned with these Tilesets, import them on any slot, and use them in these levels, https://nsmbhd.net/file/zymSOny2rBmgojSs/RetroAleXD%20redesigned%20levels.zip
i would like to look at it but it's corrupted for me...

Posted on 02-28-24, 02:55 pm
Red Paratroopa

Posted by RetroAleXD

Man, why are my levels always corrupted?

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 02-28-24, 02:57 pm
Red Goomba
FINO ALLA FINE!

Since: 11-02-23
Posted by Mr. Ztardust
Posted by RetroAleXD

Man, why are my levels always corrupted?

Posted on 02-28-24, 02:59 pm
Red Paratroopa

LOL, anyways, your levels looked really cool  RetroAleXD

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 02-28-24, 03:06 pm (rev. 1 by  crook on 02-28-24, 03:06 pm)
Panser
I like goombas.

Posted by Rph
Posted by crook

I'm using 3.2.3. Ihave problems with 4 beacause the patch system is different:

Posted by crook

It can come from the version problem, but also did you see if they were really corrupted?

Posted by crook

Maybe it's due to export, here is the original:

Posted by Mr. Ztardust

her's also a ZIP file with RtroAle's levels redesigned with these Tilesets, import them on any slot, and use them in these levels,

I'll take a look at levels. For the underground, maybe brown more yellow? I don't know.

3 opens them as corrupted as well

also i got asm to work! Like Ztardust suggested i added the twirl, am going to add nitrowav

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-28-24, 03:08 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by crook
Posted by Rph

3 opens them as corrupted as well

Try to ignore. Sometimes it still works.