Posted on 02-25-24, 10:38 am
Panser
I like goombas.

Since: 11-07-22
we could xdelta the streamed music patch, but not the level intros

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to download the work in progress patch, or go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-25-24, 10:47 am
Snifit
Don't click here

Since: 03-12-23
Posted by crook
we could xdelta the streamed music patch, but not the level intros

Mmm and why? I'm curious.

I'm making New Mini Super Mario Bros. as member of the Nitro Team (with  crook,  Digital Cheese,  RetroAleXD and  Mr. Ztardust). You can download the patch here or contribute.

Join the team #HackingNoMore
Posted on 02-25-24, 10:50 am
Panser
I like goombas.

there is no xdelta for the level intros, and we can only apply one xdelta at a time, since a single xdelta erases the rom

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-25-24, 10:51 am
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by crook
there is no xdelta for the level intros, and we can only apply one xdelta at a time, since a single xdelta erases the rom

Yes, of course. Let's do this so! Where is the patch?

I'm making New Mini Super Mario Bros. as member of the Nitro Team (with  crook,  Digital Cheese,  RetroAleXD and  Mr. Ztardust). You can download the patch here or contribute.

Posted on 02-25-24, 11:04 am
Panser
I like goombas.

what patch, exactly? i still cant get any templates to work

and nitro wav, i still dont know how to add it to any templates either?

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-25-24, 04:07 pm (rev. 2 by  Mr. Ztardust on 02-25-24, 04:12 pm)
Red Paratroopa
Unfortunately, where there is light, there is dark. Where there's a Star, there's a Ztar!

Since: 02-02-24
TILESET PACK BY ME

After days of work, I managed to make some World-Themed Tilesets for the hack, you can download all of them by CLICKING HERE. I still plan on making more Tilesets, but for now, here are some previews of the ones that I finished:

MUSHROOM GORGE

Man, It took me like 7 f**king hours to make this goddamn Tileset...

MUSHROOM GORGE 2

This one includes some decoration, paths and a simplified version of the bridge, we could use this one for normal Mushroom Gorge levels and the other one could be used for Mushroom Gorge Atlethic levels.

SNOWY SAVANNAH

Includes a blue variant.

SNOWY SAVANNAH 2

This one includes ice, mini mario blocks and paths, I couldn't include those in the other one due to space limitations.

RUSHING RAPIDS (Remastered)

This time I included some "Hot Dogs", windmills, and improved some other stuff, the ZIP file also contains a redesigned version of the level I sent before, since it got really messed up with the new Tileset importation.

Credits for ItzTacos, TRS and the Newer Team for making some of the stuff used in these Tilesets

That's all for now, what do you think guys? Any question or suggestion is well received.

My YouTube Channel

I'm also working on a hack in collaboration with  crook,  Rph,  Digital Cheese and  RetroAleXD. Check out this thread for updates.
Posted on 02-25-24, 04:15 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

Perfect! The athletic bridge tileset i made will still be available for hilltop heights, and the ones you made will be athletic/mushroom gorge tilesets, sounds good?

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-25-24, 04:17 pm
Red Paratroopa
Unfortunately, where there is light, there is dark. Where there's a Star, there's a Ztar!

Posted by crook
Perfect! The athletic bridge tileset i made will still be available for hilltop heights, and the ones you made will be athletic/mushroom gorge tilesets, sounds good?

I saw the bridge Tileset that you made in the uploader and I can make a recolor of it if you want, making that bridge Tileset was DEFINITELY NOT EASY...

My YouTube Channel

I'm also working on a hack in collaboration with  crook,  Rph,  Digital Cheese and  RetroAleXD. Check out this thread for updates.
Posted on 02-25-24, 04:19 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

no its fine, thanks so much for all the help so far!

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-25-24, 04:20 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by Mr. Ztardust
SNOWY SAVANNAH

Includes a blue variant.

Snowy savannah is supposed to have desert-themed tiles, right? Could you just add dry top tiles?

(edit) Why DID YOU NINJA ME?

Posted on 02-25-24, 04:21 pm (rev. 2 by  Mr. Ztardust on 02-25-24, 04:24 pm)
Red Paratroopa

You're welcome, I'll still be making some more Tilesets, but for now, I think I'll take a li'l break

Edit:
Posted by Rph
Posted by Mr. Ztardust
SNOWY SAVANNAH

Includes a blue variant.

Snowy savannah is supposed to have desert-themed tiles, right? Could you just add dry top tiles?

(edit) Why DID YOU NINJA ME?

I got Ninja'd too lol.

Also, I included some desert Tiles from Newer Wii and added Snow on top of them, if I make dry ground, I'll have to reomve some stuff since every spot in the Tilesets it's made up of an object...

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 02-25-24, 04:25 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by Mr. Ztardust
Also, I included some desert Tiles from Newer Wii and added Snow on top of them, if I make dry ground on top of them, I'll have to reomve some stuff

Mmm in the Graphics section? What if you do bottom tiles flipped?

Posted on 02-25-24, 04:28 pm
Red Paratroopa

Posted by Rph
Mmm in the Graphics section? What if you do bottom tiles flipped?

Oh, that could be an option as well, I think I can make it, however, these are beta versions of the Tilesets, I posted half of them so you can give me suggestions.

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 02-25-24, 04:46 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

Posted by Mr. Ztardust
You're welcome, I'll still be making some more Tilesets, but for now, I think I'll take a li'l break

break? whats a break?

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-25-24, 05:18 pm
Red Paratroopa

Posted by crook
break? whats a break?

I mean, I spent the last three days making those Tilesets, and I'd like to work on my hack as well. I'll still be making Tilesets and Backgrounds for you guys. I was wondering if I could make a level with Mushroom Gorge Tilesets

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 02-25-24, 05:30 pm (rev. 1 by  crook on 02-25-24, 05:30 pm)
Panser
I like goombas.

yeah it was a joke. rest as long as you like, im just glad youre helping us

maybe make a trailer for your hack, the nsmb central modding direct is coming up and are accepting trailers
you have until march 1, i think

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-25-24, 05:31 pm
Red Paratroopa

Posted by crook
yeah it was a joke. rest as long as you like, im just glad youre helping us

maybe make a trailer for your hack, the nsmb central modding direct is coming up and are accepting trailers
you have until march 1, i think

Oh, That's nice, well, I haven't even finished World 1, but I think I can make a video of the current world 1 progress, is that valid?

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 02-25-24, 05:51 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

Yeah, like a trailer. just some 5 second footage of every level stuck together with fading transitions and music, then show the logo at the end. maybe with my trailer music when it does the nsmb theme at the end it could show the logo at that point

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-25-24, 06:00 pm (rev. 1 by  Mr. Ztardust on 02-25-24, 06:01 pm)
Red Paratroopa

Yeah, I got you, I have an idea of what to make, I'll prepare some stuff and post the video in my Youtube channel tomorrow

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 02-26-24, 09:27 am
Panser
I like goombas.

Great! Once done, may I submit it for you?

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website