Pages: « 123
Posted on 04-20-14, 10:45 am

Since: 04-20-14
I think a space theme would be pretty cool, and you need to scroll upwards instead of the standard left to right format. Jumping to different 'planets' with less gravity, and possibly a different ending, without the usual flag. I feel like it could even have a different Mario sprite, like him in a space suit. It is an idea that I think could be really cool for a Mario game like this.
Posted on 04-20-14, 11:10 am
Newcomer

Since: 12-21-12
So,is it decided which themes each world will have? Looking at this thread,there are a lot of suggestions,but it was never stated what will the final world themes be. The first 4 worlds' themes have been already decided (looking at the levels),but what are the themes of the worlds 5-8? It would be good to decide this before we go on to make levels for these worlds so people can know what levels to make.
Posted on 02-27-19, 01:38 am
Red Koopa
idk man

Since: 02-01-19
Posted by Dirbaio
Okay so I propose this:

World 1: Grassland world World 2: World 3: World 4 (secret): World 5: City World / Toad Town World 6: World 7 (secret): The Galaxy World. World 8: Underground Fire World.

(Blank ones are still to be completed. Feel free to copypaste this and add/change stuff)

For the day/night thing, we could make two tileset versions for every tileset: day and night. With a bit of ASM hacking, it can be made so that every time the player starts a level, it's a different time of day. Just by swapping the tilesets and BGs. I think I'd be able to do that, it should be easy.
Dirbaio, That's perfect! Skylander will/already is working on a City Tileset for me via Artshop request.
Posted on 06-20-20, 11:57 am
Shyguy
KOOPAS

Since: 05-21-20
Sorry for bumb but I just got into NSMB community remix and I want World 6 to be sky themed.

While you wait, another hack is in the making! it's Yet Another 8 Worlds
https://nsmbhd.net/thread/5819-yet-another-8-worlds/

Pages: « 123