Pages: 1
Posted on 05-02-24, 06:33 am

Since: 02-13-24
well, this is it. this 12 yo website is now dead,
not a lot of people come here compared to before
the only sign of life here is the general chat,
and most people just made a post about the same subject.
ive been here for only a few months but those 2011 websites, when its dead, its sad.

good night.
Posted on 05-03-24, 07:40 pm
Ninji
Drink Coffee, it's great :P

Since: 09-24-19
Nah bro wdym. Yk, not everyone has Discord, all internet users obviously have a browser, trust me, this forum isn’t dead, we just have to do some promotions and try to revive this forum by ourselves, it ain’t that hard. Also, og users, including me, still chat in here and often check on the forum. Idk why because of less inactivity you declare this website dead.
Posted on 05-03-24, 08:26 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Since: 01-10-22
Not really honestly, it's not going well as of now but it's hard to say that it is dead. I've seen far more dead than this, though I do wish there was some more non-Discord activity (as I refuse to use Discord as of now and I doubt the IRC is active at all).
Mini Super Mario Bros: Nitro Edition "Contributer" :]

Website | 3DSPaint | Email

DM me on 3DSPaint or email me if you need to contact me about something. Cock.li and it's alt-domains are blocked by Google+Yandex sadly
Posted on 05-04-24, 06:03 am (rev. 1 by  gridatttack on 05-04-24, 06:04 am)
Birdo

Since: 06-28-11
Same. As long as  Dirbaio is kind enough to keep the hosting up, I don't think this site is going anywhere. Which reminds me of a funny thing that happened at GBATemp where they were mirroring the editor without  Dirbaio consent, and when he commented to take it down, someone came up and mentioned that this site would have been "long gone" by 10 years, and it's funny because their file hosting service is the one that kicked the dust lmao

In any case, old forums like this are a great source of materials and discussions, so they are a good archive of things and guides and multiple other stuff.

Posted on 05-04-24, 10:28 am
Ninji
Drink Coffee, it's great :P

Since: 09-24-19
Posted by gridatttack
Same. As long as  Dirbaio is kind enough to keep the hosting up, I don't think this site is going anywhere

I think  Dirbaio is way too busy irl, no wonder why he’s not online at all, maybe someone else who’s really cultured in NSMB modding like  Ndymario could take the lead. It may not be too much stuff to keep an eye on if he gets a larger staff who’s free during the week, at least it’s just an idea.

Posted by gridatttack
In any case, old forums like this are a great source of materials and discussions, so they are a good archive of things and guides and multiple other stuff.

Ikr? Noting that you may not find any download links of mods outside of this forum (those you can find on YT could be shared as .nds files which is piracy), and as always, document guides are often trust worthier than video tutorials.

Anyways, how are y’all oldies doing?? It’s been a long time I haven’t chatted with y’all here.
Posted on 05-05-24, 10:11 am
Beezo
something that resembles the blaze of a fire

Since: 03-18-21
I know it's kinda offtopic to say this, but it's good to see everyone is back to making posts and interacting, like you guys and Thierry, Arisotura, Ndymario and whatnot. I've only been here since 2021, but it's good to see everyone here
Posted on 05-10-24, 09:06 pm
Fuzzy
That MvL Hacker

Since: 04-11-15
Posted by SLG3
I think  Dirbaio is way too busy irl, no wonder why he’s not online at all, maybe someone else who’s really cultured in NSMB modding like  Ndymario could take the lead. It may not be too much stuff to keep an eye on if he gets a larger staff who’s free during the week, at least it’s just an idea.

I wouldn't mind that (possibly biased lmao). Regardless of if it were me or not, just having some active admin here to help moderate and have people with the power to update plugins and whatnot to allow for more collaboration/integration with Central would be sick.

Posted by gridatttack

I agree. If I could change the threads, I would "move" the general discussion threads to Discord, and have parity between the hacking threads here with the channels over in Central. That way the site is more geared towards the modding aspect, and it has the "filler posts" just moved to the Discord.

Consider joining the NSMB DS Hacking Discord Server!

#HakingNoMore
Pages: 1