Pages: « 123456 »
Posted on 06-26-23, 07:47 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

Since: 03-12-23

I changed the thread name and my footer

I'm making New Mini Super Mario Bros. as member of the Nitro Team (with  crook,  Digital Cheese,  RetroAleXD and  Mr. Ztardust). You can download the patch here or contribute.

Join the team #HackingNoMore
Posted on 06-26-23, 07:48 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Since: 01-10-22
Posted by Rph
A little bit long...

(edit) and if you contribute, we'll add a "Digital Cheese"
MSMBNE might work for the short title that I'd refer to it as. Also W, I'll contribute to it (though yea shorten the name to DC as @crook did).
Posted by crook
Lets goooooo W logo.
Posted by Rph

I changed the thread name and my footer
Nice lmao, I'm gonna change my signature real quick (whenever the rom-hack is finished I'll probably put a link on my website and 3DSPaint account)
Mini Super Mario Bros: Nitro Edition "Contributer" :]

Website | 3DSPaint | Email

DM me on 3DSPaint or email me if you need to contact me about something. Cock.li and it's alt-domains are blocked by Google+Yandex sadly
Posted on 06-26-23, 07:50 pm (rev. 1 by  crook on 06-26-23, 07:56 pm)
Panser
I like goombas.

Since: 11-07-22
w

I guess for editing levels I could try virtual machines though

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to download the work in progress patch, or go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 06-26-23, 07:59 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

crook, can you send me the rom patch, if you started hacking? I'll make my autoscroller (where? we can move it.)

I'm making New Mini Super Mario Bros. as member of the Nitro Team (with  crook,  Digital Cheese,  RetroAleXD and  Mr. Ztardust). You can download the patch here or contribute.

Posted on 06-26-23, 08:12 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Posted by crook
w

I guess for editing levels I could try virtual machines though
Ig so but seems way more annoying to me. I'm on win10 now so I'll just try to edit as usual

DM me on 3DSPaint or email me if you need to contact me about something. Cock.li and it's alt-domains are blocked by Google+Yandex sadly
Posted on 06-26-23, 08:27 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

I will send a custom music patch when I do it k

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 06-26-23, 08:31 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Posted by crook
I will send a custom music patch when I do it k
k lol sounds good to me.

Posted on 06-27-23, 06:03 am
Snifit
Don't click here

I can be the "DS feeling tester". I play hacks on my DS with a M3.

Posted on 06-27-23, 06:32 am
Panser
I like goombas.

ok

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 06-27-23, 11:22 am (rev. 4 by  Rph on 06-27-23, 11:23 am)
Snifit
Don't click here

I did post the idea in New Hacks. The link is on my footer.

Posted on 06-27-23, 03:34 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Posted by Rph
I can be the "DS feeling tester". I play hacks on my DS with a M3.
K lol, I have one of those likely clones of the clone R4 cards (R4 Gold) so I can test on DS too. I'll also try emulators via melonDS of course

Posted on 06-27-23, 05:14 pm (rev. 2 by  crook on 06-27-23, 05:15 pm)
Panser
I like goombas.

I have a chalk pink ds lite with an r4 card. only problem is that I won't be able to get it until mid July.
for now I can use a 3ds for nds compatibility

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 06-27-23, 07:16 pm (rev. 1 by  Rph on 06-29-23, 07:03 am)
Snifit
Don't click here

Ok. Can somebody have a friend to test NSMB online maps (I'll add them in july/august)?

Posted on 06-27-23, 09:05 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Posted by crook
I have a chalk pink ds lite with an r4 card. only problem is that I won't be able to get it until mid July.
for now I can use a 3ds for nds compatibility
Nice lol. I can test on OG DS, DS Lite, DSiXL, and N3DSXL via R4 card if needed.
Posted by Rph
Ok. Can somebody have a friend to test NSMB online maps (I'll add them in july/august)?
Wait theres a way to play online? Damn, send me the link.

Posted on 06-28-23, 07:48 am
Snifit
Don't click here

There is no online, but nsmb online is a fangame ipodtouch0218.itch.io/nsmb-mariovsluigi

Posted on 06-29-23, 01:58 am
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Posted by Rph
There is no online, but nsmb online is a fangame ipodtouch0218.itch.io/nsmb-mariovsluigi
Ah lmao. Thought for a second someone made an online-mod for the DS version of the game, that would've been fucking awesome to have.

Posted on 06-29-23, 07:03 am (rev. 2 by  Rph on 06-29-23, 07:04 am)
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by OfuzzyboiO
Posted by crook
(...)
and instead of castles there would be airships

Um wouldn't it make more sense for w1 to be a savanna, and make a more original theme for w2? I would pick some more original themes for the worlds too. Also my hack also had a badlands world in it on world 6, so not to rule out that possibility but you might want to move that around a little. Mabye have:

World 1 Savannah

World 2 Mushroom Gorge (From Mario Kart Wii)

World 3 Badlands

World 4 Stormy Island (Mabey inside a hurricane?)

World 5 Sugar Land (Like Candy everywhere and stuff)

World 6 Strawberry Feilds (No Beatles joke intended )

World 7 Skyscrapers (Literally, like a city in the clouds, maybe futuristic)

World 8 Bowsers Castle (Like the entire world is bowsers castle, with different levels being outside or in different parts of the castle and stuff)

I agree for this, if we replace towers by castles.
I propose for W8 levels are towers.

I wanted to keep the "The end! Not?" Nintendo did.

For the "final level" (8-castle after 8-4), we keep the airship, but mario goes on a room with the princess in a cage, and a switch who destroyes the ground (warp and Mario goes to the flagpole). So, in the old T2, we do a castle (Lava with big Dry bones where Mario must stay), and Bowser Skelet is the "final boss" (bowser skelet + dry bones, good idea, no?)

Posted on 07-01-23, 12:43 pm (rev. 5 by  crook on 07-02-23, 07:31 am)
Panser
I like goombas.

So world 1 could be a rocky beach - smb3 w1 music
world 2 could be a world based on mkwii mushroom gorge - ???
world 3 could be a ghost island with a hurricane around it - Luigi's mansion music?
world 4 Rainforest? - Rain and animal sounds as the world map music? / hurricane mountain
world 5 choco/candy island or mountain - n64 chocolate mountain remix?
World 6 puzzle savannah/ p switch savannah? - cttt ruins night
World 7 Rainbow road/sky scrapers - smbwii or nsmb2 rainbow world or n64 rainbow road slow?
World 8 Bowser's castle - overworld sm64, world map ???

(edit) I will start working on the music patch now

maybe for world 1 we could have a rock tiles (a bunch of boulders) with grass on top? and a customised beach bg

(edit) patch for some of the music. ill do the rest later. play it and find out which ones I did for yourself https://nsmbhd.net/file/w2uAtlJMUfCzMm6R/musicpatch.xdelta (I'm too lazy to remember which ones I did lol)

OR maybe just make world 1 a beach?

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 07-05-23, 08:26 am
Snifit
Don't click here

For starman music I propse SMG's Ice Mario (pls not fire mario!) theme. I am working on a midi and i'll send it after starting level editing. If somebody know how to change musics in NSMBe5 music mod, I agree for more musics.

Posted on 07-05-23, 06:03 pm (rev. 1 by  crook on 07-05-23, 06:08 pm)
Panser
I like goombas.

nah the music I already added is pretty good. maybe we could implement a timer for fire Mario?

also for the level editing, use nsmbu beach tile sets

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Pages: « 123456 »