Posted on 02-11-24, 12:27 pm
Red Goomba
FINO ALLA FINE!

Since: 11-02-23
Posted by crook
Posted by Rph
Posted by RetroAleXD
but we use the World 7 titleset in world 2... or are we going to edit the titleset?

What we can do:

- Open Newer DS with NSMBe
- Open the bridge tileset
- Click on "Export tileset"
- Override W7 sky/Mushrooms
- Rename it as you wish

And voilà! You can use it.

i got newer ds so i can do that

Okay send me the titleset later

Posted on 02-11-24, 12:41 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

Since: 11-07-22
One problem: The tileset is pink. do i try to replace it with the non pink normal variant?

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to download the work in progress patch, or go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-11-24, 12:43 pm
Red Goomba
FINO ALLA FINE!

Since: 11-02-23
Posted by crook
One problem: The tileset is pink. do i try to replace it with the non pink normal variant?

I Dont know... do the one you Like

Posted on 02-11-24, 02:35 pm (rev. 1 by  crook on 02-11-24, 02:43 pm)
Panser
I like goombas.

Alright, fixed the tileset, made it normal colored. the bridge part is a little bit glitchy though, since there was a tiny bit of overlap in gimp.

https://nsmbhd.net/file/QQb7m0wd4XvNh9Jf/bridge(littlebitglitchy).nmt

the glitchiness is barely noticeable though

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-11-24, 04:13 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

Since: 03-12-23
Posted by crook
World 1. Rushing Rapids (River)
World 2. Mushroom Gorge
World 3. Colossal Caverns (Underground)
World 4. Snowy Savanna
World 5. Hilltop Heights
World 6. Cloud Colosseum (Vanilla world 7)
World 7. Lava Labyrinth (Where bowser's castle is)
World ★ (World Star, extra unlocked after completing game?)

World 7 over World 8, and World Star over World 7, but with hardcore boss on W5, so you unlock it after or something like that.

I'm making New Mini Super Mario Bros. as member of the Nitro Team (with  crook,  Digital Cheese,  RetroAleXD and  Mr. Ztardust). You can download the patch here or contribute.

Join the team #HackingNoMore
Posted on 02-11-24, 04:22 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

maybe make world star go over world 6 then

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-11-24, 04:24 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by crook
maybe make world star go over world 6 then

Why? (I'm just asking)

I'm making New Mini Super Mario Bros. as member of the Nitro Team (with  crook,  Digital Cheese,  RetroAleXD and  Mr. Ztardust). You can download the patch here or contribute.

Posted on 02-11-24, 04:25 pm (rev. 1 by  crook on 02-11-24, 04:25 pm)
Panser
I like goombas.

i meant put world 8 over world 6

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-11-24, 04:26 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by crook

?

Posted on 02-11-24, 04:29 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

Posted by Rph
Posted by crook

?

if we put world 8 over world 7 youd need to beat the boss as mini mario to get to the final world it makes more sense to put it over w6 and make w7 something else, since nsmbds as you know has weird ass world ordering

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-11-24, 04:30 pm

Since: 02-03-24
Posted by crook
Posted by RetroAleXD
Posted by Rph
1-Airship: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xav8gp8zxnifh7l/1-Airship+v3.zip/file

Areas go over 1-Castle (On NSMBe), Jyotyu goes over Jyotyu and Airship over Yellow Underground.

spl_b03_puk.spa is the particle animation for cheepskipper. It goes over spl_b01_kpa.spa in root/particle (in the explorer). Here is an explanation of the problem, I'll just show you before and after:

Look's good. The 2nd part of the airship look's better than the one i made.

i have one question can we add bridge's to World 2.? I think bridge's would fit to World 2.
But would it even be posible to add bridge's to the World 2 Titleset?

Edit:
Posted by crook
Great! But why is the tileset... glitched?

I was also confused when i saw the glitched titleset. the titleset look's normal on NSMBe but not while playing the Game...
I have no idea what's causing this either

Wait, maybe put the tileset over the CASTLE tileset, since some tilesets have glitched tiles? Also, whats the world 2 tileset? Did RPH tell you the world themes?
World 2. Mushroom Gorge
World 4. Snowy Savanna
World 5. Hilltop Heights
World 7. Lava Labyrinth
World 8. Bowsers Castle

or it could be

World 2. Mushroom Gorge
World 4. Snowy Savanna
World 5. Hilltop Heights
World 7. Lava Labyrinth (Where bowser's castle is)
World ★ (World Star, extra unlocked after completing game?)

First one or second one?

The second one is better in my opnion
Posted on 02-11-24, 04:30 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by crook
Posted by Rph
Posted by crook

?

if we put world 8 over world 7 youd need to beat the boss as mini mario to get to the final world it makes more sense to put it over w6 and make w7 something else, since nsmbds as you know has weird ass world ordering

I meant Bowser's world on W8, and star on W7. W5 boss will probably be Lakithunder, and if you deafeat it with a mini mushroom you ger world star.

Posted on 02-11-24, 04:31 pm

Since: 02-03-24
World ★ sounds more rewarding
Posted on 02-11-24, 04:33 pm (rev. 1 by  Rph on 02-11-24, 04:34 pm)
Snifit
Don't click here

World ★ sounds more rewarding

I know, I just say Star beacause I don't have the star icon.

Posted on 02-11-24, 04:38 pm
Red Paratroopa
Unfortunately, where there is light, there is dark. Where there's a Star, there's a Ztar!

Since: 02-02-24
Hey guys, I have an idea, what if instead of 8 worlds you just make 6? As in NSMB2, the worlds follow this order (1,2,3,5,6,8), and at the end of the game you get a password that allows you to unlock world 4 and 7, and both are special worlds that you unlock as a reward to finish the game.

It's just a suggestion, what do you think?

My YouTube Channel

I'm also working on a hack in collaboration with  crook,  Rph,  Digital Cheese and  RetroAleXD. Check out this thread for updates.
Posted on 02-11-24, 04:40 pm (rev. 1 by  Rph on 02-11-24, 04:48 pm)
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by Mr. Ztardust
Hey guys, I have an idea, what if instead of 8 worlds you just make 6? As in NSMB2, the worlds follow this order (1,2,3,5,6,8), and at the end of the game you get a password that allows you to unlock world 4 and 7, and both are special worlds that you unlock as a reward to finish the game.

It's just a suggestion, what do you think?

You're half true, we do it for W7
I don't know.

(edit) Thaks guys for helping us, it's great.

Posted on 02-11-24, 04:48 pm
Red Paratroopa
Unfortunately, where there is light, there is dark. Where there's a Star, there's a Ztar!

In that case you could follow the normal order of the worlds, but excluding world 7, upon completing world 6 you go directly to world 8, and world 7 (the special world) is unlocked as an extra world or via secret warp in some level, how about?

My YouTube Channel

I'm also working on a hack in collaboration with  crook,  Rph,  Digital Cheese and  RetroAleXD. Check out this thread for updates.
Posted on 02-11-24, 04:50 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by Mr. Ztardust
In that case you could follow the normal order of the worlds, but excluding world 7, upon completing world 6 you go directly to world 8, and world 7 (the special world) is unlocked as an extra world or via secret warp in some level, how about?

That's exactly what I said.

Posted on 02-11-24, 04:53 pm
Red Paratroopa

Posted by Rph
Posted by Mr. Ztardust

Oh, I didn't realize, my bad.

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 02-11-24, 04:55 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by Mr. Ztardust
Posted by Rph
Posted by Mr. Ztardust

Oh, I didn't realize, my bad.

Maybe I don't explain correctly.