Pages: « 12
Posted on 06-27-21, 03:48 am
Spiny
the boy who always has something up his sleeve

Since: 02-01-21
updated with a new music, it will be used in NSMBTNL, tomorrow I give the track and the instruments, the track is composed by thierry, I only take care of the instruments and tomorrow maybe I will compose the NSMB snow theme, and put the repaired underground forest background

other hand than safe, maybe do Lava Underground music NSMB edition
Posted on 06-29-21, 12:03 am (rev. 4 by  alpha on 06-29-21, 05:13 pm)
Spiny

updated with NSMBU Snowy Night files, and NSMBW Underwater files with sample and files

Yes, two new songs, I don't know why nobody bothered to compose NSMBW Underwater, but they already have it, the mosaics, backgrounds and lava Underground and NSMB Snow theme will be later

SMB2 Underground ready, the composition is similar to that of NSMBW Underwater because it uses only one instrument, this is fun, I will compose the theme Ruins of super Mario land tomorrow, for now enjoy the new

I couldn't get the ruins theme midi from super Mario land, so we're screwed unless someone composes it and I take care of the rest, whoever composes it will get credits of course

Updated again with new music
Posted on 07-07-21, 09:03 pm
Spiny

Updated, a new set of tiles and the theme that ED_IT was waiting for, NSMB Snow Theme, this is not out of scale but I have to do the same with NSMB2 Special Overworld, I hope what, you like the NSMB Snow Theme, ED_IT

the forest Underground background i will fix it later maybe
Pages: « 12