Pages: 1
Posted on 01-01-21, 12:10 am (rev. 1 by  Izmirnator on 07-05-22, 12:52 pm)
Mole
Normal gamer, retired hacker

Since: 05-03-13
Hey guys, it‘s been a while since I posted something. Some of you may know me since I joined this forum way back in 2013. You may recall that I took a break in 2017 when my father unfortunately passed away from cancer, which caused me to be with my family during the difficult time. While I still miss my father everyday, I was grateful for all the amazing memories he gave to me and my family.

During my absent, there has been some new hacks released like Newer DS and Super Mario Endless Earth, which I have yet to play it for myself. I‘m actually looking forward to play other hacks from other games that opened the possibilities for anyone.

2020 was an awful year, mostly being with the whole pandemic. When the coronavirus started spreading around the world, we were forced to stay at home and social distancing with others. It was a huge challange for everyone, mostly for the loved ones.

Here in Switzerland, it‘s already 2021 and I hope this will be the beginning, where we will leave the dark room and where the lights will rise again.

As we enter the new year, we will see many changes and new ways. I may be less active now due to personal life and other stuffs, but I will pay a visit in this forum.

So from the bottom of my heart, I wish everybody a happy new year and stay safe during this difficult time. Let‘s hope things will go as soon as possible back to normal.

(If there are any grammar or writing mistakes, then excuse me.)
Posted on 01-01-21, 09:12 am
Red Cheep-cheep
MammaMia Team Member

Since: 04-26-19
Welcome back man! We are always happy if someone from the past comeback to this community. and yeah, let's hope that this year will be better :p
Posted on 01-01-21, 10:25 am
Fire Brother
Eugene

Since: 11-29-11
Welcome back! Nice to see you again.
Posted on 01-01-21, 10:59 pm
Giant Red Paratroopa
Not Edible

Since: 02-12-16
I remember seeing you in many old threads but I'm not sure I've ever hard the chance to interact with you. Regardless, welcome back!

Pages: 1