Pages: 1
Posted on 03-04-18, 10:52 pm (rev. 9 by Dubstep_Deadbush on 03-05-18, 05:15 am)

Since: 02-25-18
So I’ve only recently started modding my game with a r43D Gold Pro 2018 and I’ve been attempting to make Mario vs Luigi levels as I play it with my friends a lot. I’ve edited 4/5 of the levels. I don’t have anything in the levels that crash Mario vs Luigi but I do have mini pipes which I know the graphics can glitch but that’s it. Every time I try to download play them with another DS (I’ve tried 3 different ones) the game crashes on my screen and says “Press A to return to the Menu” and the other persons’s DS crashes on the white screen displaying “Nintendo” before getting to the loading screen. I’ve tried editing the levels a bunch of times taking things out but the game keeps crashing. I know the mods are in because I added a tile set to one of the stages and that tiles set appears in my single player game. Unless tile sets crash the game I have no idea what could be causing this. Download Play is turned on in the level editor as well. I’m using the newest version of NSMBe too. I would appreciate any help I could get. Thank you. (I’ll try to add a patch of my Mario vs Luigi stages in case someone thinks that something in the level is crashing the DSs.)

EDIT:
I decided to put the stages I made into single player over other worlds and only one works fine. One stage goes black and won’t load while the other two are really glitchy with tiles coming in and out of existence and Mario teleporting everywhere. Maybe the trouble is coming from my level design so I’ll upload a patch of my levels to see if anyone can help me.

Here is a MEGA link to my patch with the levels if anyone wants to see what may be wrong with them.
Link: https://mega.nz/#!LOAzzbiL
Decryption Key: jKJjZQTWOnwaBfjHMBK6wp4nNOqNG6mMSNxcbr3q_Y4
Posted on 03-04-18, 11:18 pm
(Words)

Since: 01-03-16
Did you try enabling "DLP Mode" in the Tools/Options of NSMBe?
Posted on 03-04-18, 11:27 pm

Yes I did. Before I open it up in the r4 card it even shows the green download play symbol.
Posted on 03-05-18, 02:38 am
Red Goomba

Since: 12-29-17
Did you patch the multiplayer narc patch?
Posted on 03-05-18, 03:22 am

Yep. Every time I’ve tested it I’ve done it.
Posted on 03-05-18, 04:07 am
Red Paratroopa
Someone who speaks Portuguese

Since: 11-02-16
Are you using an Asm hack?
Posted on 03-05-18, 04:53 am

I’m not too sure what an ASM hack is but I’ve only downloaded the editor and put a clean rom in. I haven’t done anything else besides adding tile sets. Sorry I’m new to this I don’t understand a whole bunch of the terms yet.
Posted on 03-06-18, 12:50 pm
Red Goomba

Since: 12-29-17
Did you run Dlp via firmware.nds or firmwarefix.nds? Or via normal firmware?
Posted on 03-07-18, 04:18 pm
Fuzzy
That MvL Hacker

Since: 04-11-15
SMB 1-1 - Will not work without ASM Hacks

Underground - Will not work without ASM Hacks

Ice World - Unedited, will work fine

Pipe World- Will not work without ASM

Castle Stage- That wouldn't work *even with* ASM hacks

I could help you set everything up if you want. If you have discord, you could add me so we can DM there, or join my MvL hacking server *in my signature*, and I can help you there

~~Ndymario

Consider joining the NSMB DS Hacking Discord Server!

#HakingNoMore
Pages: 1