Pages: 1
Posted on 03-22-14, 02:10 am (rev. 1 by MarioAdvance125 on 04-19-14, 11:37 pm)
Ninji
(Sevrault21/SaltyRiolu)

Since: 02-04-14
I have recently made an account at Rydia's Lair, and I found a Dreams thread. So I might as well share this with you.

Posted by Tyjet66
Post and discuss dreams here.

With that given...

I once had a dream where I was at home. I went to the fridge to eat something. But I saw a portal. A green one. I thought, That's weird. I never saw a portal on the fridge. So I entered it. And after getting sucked in, I saw nothing but pure black. Suddenly, I felt a really hard bump on my bottom. That's when I realized I saw some of the avatars from some of the users in NSMBHD and Kuribo64. And they were shown in a wall. They were seperated in groups, from banned users to root users. I saw my avatar, but I was puzzled. I actually saw my avatar was on the Full Moderator section. I thought, Since when was I on the Full Moderator group? Then I saw a switch on a desk next to the wall. I pulled it, and the groups were switched. But I didn't realize it did that until I saw  gridatttack on the banned users section. I thought, Since when was  gridatttack banned? Then I realized: Oh! This switch actually switches users around! So, I tried pulling the switch again. And the users were switched up again. It was fun. So I pulled again. The same thing. Avatars switched up again. After another few pulls, I found a door on this building. When I entered, I got into another portal and woke up.

So, in this thread you post your dreams you ever had and you discuss them. No spam, please.
Posted on 03-22-14, 02:45 am
I am random… very random.

Since: 01-17-12
I had a dream where I had the chance to see the Last Legendary Dragon. Mystical creature that is a hybrid of the fire, water, lightning, wind and ice elements.

The dream lasted for 15 minutes before I got rudely awoken by my brother,  MarcoN3DS. I never got to see the ending.
<Silvreus>It has been 1 month, 4 days, 2 hours, 21 minutes and 3 seconds since I last remember being lazy.

Posted on 03-22-14, 05:57 am
Pokey
me some orange juice my hand

Since: 09-24-12
I have several dreams I can remember...

There was this one, probably associated with the fear I had when I was younger to go underwater.
I was just diving in the water, end of the dream. Yeah... It was a recurring dream.

This other one. My parents, brothers and I were watching the TV. Then there was this 18+ or something show, I recall there was a warning. Then, the screen was pitch black, with a random form I can't recall looking like a humanoid in the bottom left closer. The creature stayed there for a couple of minutes, getting just a bit closer... then it was out of the TV. We were scared, and the creature got under the kitchen table for no reason.

Another kinda recurring dream, not really but over a scale of years, kinda. It is a dream involving us team of some kind of ghostbusters, going to a place with a train track and a building in the middle for some reason. We looked around, then the ghost train randomly appeared out of nowhere. We had to stay aside from the tracks so the train couldn't get us. Why not go in the building we had to go in? I dunno. Then we went close to being hit, and went in the building. There were chests, one with gold inside and another with bones. We hurried to get out of the building. Then, since we were near the train and it wanted to ask us to come over where it was, it... got a random hand and did a sign for us to "come over here". And like if the train didn't want to kill us, we were like "yeah, yeah, in a moment..." Then for some reason the mission was over, and we returned back to our homes. And the train was gone for some reason.

Pretty strange dreams I have...
Posted on 03-22-14, 06:03 am
Roy Koopa
The guy who does things.

Since: 07-01-11
Posted by MK7
I had a dream where I had the chance to see the Last Legendary Dragon. Mystical creature that is a hybrid of the fire, water, lightning, wind and ice elements.

The dream lasted for 15 minutes before I got rudely awoken by my brother,  MarcoN3DS. I never got to see the ending.

Nobody ever gets to the end. Dreams just keep going until you wake up.

On topic, I have a lot of weird dreams. Mostly symbolic and philosophical. Then there are the other dreams that make no sense.

I had one dream where I was exposed to some kind of mutational germ, and spawned millions of green ladybugs until I woke up.

A few months back I have the creepiest, most vivid dream of the final episode of Pokemon, where Pikachu gets hit hard on the head during a battle, loses his memories and runs off into a forest crying and scared. I don't want to get into it, but it was pretty confronting.
New Super Mario Bros.: Clone Tag Team 1+2 / New Super Mario Advance + Take 2 / Super Mario: Endless Earth
My two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.
Posted on 03-29-14, 08:29 pm
Ninji
(Sevrault21/SaltyRiolu)

Since: 02-04-14
Last night I had a dream where I found out the answer to the hardest equation at school. Then I went home, and when I went to my room to play the Wii, it started raining outside. And then, lightning struck. It made it to my room! And again, it struck me! I lost my memory, and I can't remember the rest of my dream after that, so blah.
Pages: 1