Posted on 03-03-24, 01:06 pm
Red Paratroopa
Unfortunately, where there is light, there is dark. Where there's a Star, there's a Ztar!

Since: 02-02-24
I have an idea, maybe I could edit the Wii one including Rph's details so you wont have to import all of the stuff again

My YouTube Channel

I'm also working on a hack in collaboration with  crook,  Rph,  Digital Cheese and  RetroAleXD. Check out this thread for updates.
Posted on 03-03-24, 01:17 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

Since: 11-07-22
please!

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to download the work in progress patch, or go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 03-03-24, 01:26 pm
Red Paratroopa
Unfortunately, where there is light, there is dark. Where there's a Star, there's a Ztar!

K, give me some time

My YouTube Channel

I'm also working on a hack in collaboration with  crook,  Rph,  Digital Cheese and  RetroAleXD. Check out this thread for updates.
Posted on 03-03-24, 01:50 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

sure! thanks! im really very sorry if i pressure you or anything

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 03-03-24, 02:16 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

Since: 03-12-23
Posted by crook
idk, Rph, could you tell me what modifications you want me to add and send files of changes you really want?

-Rounded blocks
-Blue shell block (126 and 127 for mushroom/shell, to asm), 2 coins block (51) and brick (52), custom buttons and arrows (129 to 144, download my version of it), crystal tap (87)

I'm making New Mini Super Mario Bros. as member of the Nitro Team (with  crook,  Digital Cheese,  RetroAleXD and  Mr. Ztardust). You can download the patch here or contribute.

Join the team #HackingNoMore
Posted on 03-03-24, 02:21 pm (rev. 1 by  Mr. Ztardust on 03-03-24, 02:21 pm)
Red Paratroopa

Posted by Rph
-Rounded blocks
-Blue shell block (126 and 127 for mushroom/shell, to asm), 2 coins block (51) and brick (52), custom buttons and arrows (129 to 144, download my version of it), crystal tap (87)

I already downloaded your Jyotyu and I'm making a custom merged version of your Jyotyu and the Wii one, also, what do you mean with "rounded blocks"?

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 03-03-24, 02:44 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by Mr. Ztardust
Posted by Rph
-Rounded blocks

I already downloaded your Jyotyu and I'm making a custom merged version of your Jyotyu and the Wii one, also, what do you mean with "rounded blocks"?

See the difference?

I'm making New Mini Super Mario Bros. as member of the Nitro Team (with  crook,  Digital Cheese,  RetroAleXD and  Mr. Ztardust). You can download the patch here or contribute.

Posted on 03-03-24, 02:48 pm
Red Paratroopa

I don't think I can include two diferent kinds of blocks, including both would require making animations for both of them

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 03-03-24, 02:53 pm (rev. 1 by  Rph on 03-03-24, 02:53 pm)
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by Mr. Ztardust
I don't think I can include two diferent kinds of blocks, including both would require making animations for both of them

Well, we need to agree. Maybe keep rounded ? blocks and change used ones?

Posted on 03-03-24, 03:33 pm (rev. 1 by  Mr. Ztardust on 03-03-24, 03:34 pm)
Red Paratroopa

I added Rph's details on NSMBWii Jyotyu, I also included semisolid clouds

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD, if you import this over the Jyotyu Tileset, you won't have to replace all of the animation files again  crook.

I'll start working on the Castle Tilesets that  Rph requested.

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 03-03-24, 05:01 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

Posted by Mr. Ztardust

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD, if you import this over the Jyotyu Tileset, you won't have to replace all of the animation files again  crook.

you sent the wrong download

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 03-03-24, 05:06 pm
Red Paratroopa

Man, wtf?! I swear I sent the correct Jyotyu, now I'll have to make it again, seems that I confused some files in my computer, oh well, I'll send the Jyotyu and the Castle Tilesets once I'm done with them, Jesus Christ...

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 03-03-24, 05:25 pm (rev. 1 by  crook on 03-03-24, 05:27 pm)
Panser
I like goombas.

Posted by Mr. Ztardust
Man, wtf?! I swear I sent the correct Jyotyu, now I'll have to make it again, seems that I confused some files in my computer, oh well, I'll send the Jyotyu and the Castle Tilesets once I'm done with them, Jesus Christ...

its fine, ill do the jyotyu myself
Theres a png anyways
edit: I just realized that you cant import em that way

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 03-03-24, 05:29 pm
Red Paratroopa

Posted by crook
Posted by Mr. Ztardust

its fine, ill do the jyotyu myself
Theres a png anyways
edit: I just realized that you cant import em that way

Hold on man, I'll make them, don't worry, it's just that I don't know why that file is wrong, I swear I exported the Jyotyu that I made lol

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 03-03-24, 06:53 pm (rev. 1 by  Rph on 03-03-24, 07:05 pm)
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by Mr. Ztardust

Looks nice, even if I don't like bricks and coins.

(edit) Are you sure the link is correct? It doesn't work for me.

Posted on 03-03-24, 06:56 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

guys after we're done with this, should we make "New 7 Grand Dad"

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 03-03-24, 07:10 pm (rev. 1 by  RetroAleXD on 03-03-24, 07:16 pm)
Red Goomba
FINO ALLA FINE!

Since: 11-02-23
Posted by crook
guys after we're done with this, should we make "New 7 Grand Dad"

what do you mean with making: New 7 Grand Dad?

Posted on 03-03-24, 07:19 pm
Red Paratroopa

Ok, after some minutes of work I could make everything, and now these must be the correct files, I hope so

The improved Jyotyu
Castle Tilesets, now you can start with 1-Tower  Rph, here's a preview of the Tilesets:

And  crook,Here is a new file for the Title menu, this time instead of looping strips, I included a blank BG with a star, it should loop well this time.

Tell me if you need help with anything else, and could you guys confirm me if I posted the right files? xD

My YouTube Channel

Posted on 03-03-24, 07:20 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kAmJsEApg

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 03-03-24, 07:23 pm
Red Goomba
FINO ALLA FINE!

Since: 11-02-23

i still don't get it...