Pages: 1
Posted on 01-19-12, 04:49 am
Roy Koopa
The guy who does things.

Since: 07-01-11
I posted this in my thread, but no one replied, so I assumed no one saw it.

Before I release the W5 Demo of Clone Tag Team to my testers, I need to fix a problem with the sky in the World 5 Map.

For some odd reason the editor won't let me replace the Blue Mountains in the Background of World 5. I have tried several revisions of the editor, but when replacing the texture, no matter how many colors I reduce, the editor will crash.

Everything else in the file works fine. It's just the blue mountains, so... help, anyone? Please?
New Super Mario Bros.: Clone Tag Team 1+2 / New Super Mario Advance + Take 2 / Super Mario: Endless Earth
My two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.
Posted on 01-21-12, 01:58 am
Buzzy Beetle
Just watching...

hmmm i don't have a lot of experience but sometimes when i try to edit BGs, my NSMBe says: No responding, but as i'm importing something, i decide to leave until it works. so, my suggestion is, wait until it works and you get it works.
if you think it won't works, you can send me the image (here or PM) and if i get it working, i'll send you the nsmbd, you just import the other files.
Posted on 01-21-12, 10:41 pm
Super Mario
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Since: 06-08-11
Does it crash with an error report? If so paste the error here!
If it just freezes, try to leave it there some time. Importing takes time in some cases. But it shouldn't take a LOT of time.
Posted on 01-22-12, 12:54 am
Roy Koopa
The guy who does things.

When I try to replace the image, the editor seems to be doing nothing. If I click anywhere, it will say "Not Responding" and I have to close it.
New Super Mario Bros.: Clone Tag Team 1+2 / New Super Mario Advance + Take 2 / Super Mario: Endless Earth
My two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.
Pages: 1