Pages: 1
Posted on 08-11-23, 04:58 pm
Giant Paratroopa
Cream Cheese King

Since: 04-24-18
As some of you might know, two years ago I bought a red ringed 360, and it fascinated me. The story and the technology behind the system paved a road for me to learn as much as I can about these systems and how to rescue as many as I can. Obviously ones with Blades dashboards are rare because once a system is updated, you can’t go back. I’ve rescued a number of blades consoles and this is my latest one I found from goodwill of all places for less than $10. I was not expecting it work let alone have this dash on it.

I replaced the thermal paste with MX-4, cleaned it and polished chrome, upgraded the GPU heatsink and soldered the board to disable the Efuse circuit (in case someone tries to update it in the future.) this preserves the dash

Discord Server 1 - Discord Server 2 - Youtube Channel
Posted on 08-12-23, 12:09 am
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Since: 01-10-22
Posted by Skylander
As some of you might know, two years ago I bought a red ringed 360, and it fascinated me. The story and the technology behind the system paved a road for me to learn as much as I can about these systems and how to rescue as many as I can. Obviously ones with Blades dashboards are rare because once a system is updated, you can’t go back. I’ve rescued a number of blades consoles and this is my latest one I found from goodwill of all places for less than $10. I was not expecting it work let alone have this dash on it.

I replaced the thermal paste with MX-4, cleaned it and polished chrome, upgraded the GPU heatsink and soldered the board to disable the Efuse circuit (in case someone tries to update it in the future.) this preserves the dash
Damn thats actually pretty cool, I was barely alive for the Blades Dash I believe, but I never had an Xbox 360 with one because I would've just been born to even have a chance at seeing it on my own Xbox (hell I don't even have a 360, I have OG and XB1).

Btw if you know how to, can u make your post-layout have "max-width" as 1028px? After that, set "IMG" to width:99%;height:auto for it to work properly. If you're unsure how to do that, I can DM u the code or put it in a new reply
Mini Super Mario Bros: Nitro Edition "Contributer" :]

Website | 3DSPaint | Email

DM me on 3DSPaint or email me if you need to contact me about something. Cock.li and it's alt-domains are blocked by Google+Yandex sadly
Posted on 08-12-23, 06:02 pm
Giant Paratroopa
Cream Cheese King

Since: 04-24-18
Crap I forgot to shrink the images, will do when I get a chance

Discord Server 1 - Discord Server 2 - Youtube Channel
Posted on 08-12-23, 06:38 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Since: 01-10-22
Posted by Skylander
Crap I forgot to shrink the images, will do when I get a chance
luckily it'll work as long as u can do CSS, see below (which i cant tell if u did or just shrinked the imgs because it looks better for me now)
Mini Super Mario Bros: Nitro Edition "Contributer" :]

Website | 3DSPaint | Email

DM me on 3DSPaint or email me if you need to contact me about something. Cock.li and it's alt-domains are blocked by Google+Yandex sadly
Pages: 1