Pages: « 123
Posted on 05-27-21, 10:50 pm
The boy who always has something up his sleeve

Since: 02-01-21
Hello dirbaio,nice to meet you, you have not published for a long time, by the way nsmbhd is more active than when i got here, I remember nsmb with nostalgia but when I discovered that I could hack it it changed my life,theboardhas been more active than when it got here and this place is amazing, i'm sure a few nsmbhd hackers it would go back to the way it was before, i wish it would hack nsmb again, i would be greatto haveit back

Posted on 05-28-21, 08:22 am
Buster Beetle
something that resembles the blaze of a fire

Since: 03-18-21
Posted by Dirbaio
Oh the nostalgia :')

I didn't "give up" on NSMB hacking. It's just that when you have a job that's all day programming, you don't have much energy left for more programming in your free time.

It's an awesome hobby if you have the time for it! I learned lots of super useful stuff. For example I'm working on embedded stuff these days, where you occasionally have to deal with ARM assembler, which I learned while NSMB hacking.

Maybe someday I'll be back, who knows

Yes, of course. I'm working on a NSMB hack and this week I haven't done a single thing in it, because of the crazy amount of tests I'm having.

But, hey, I just found out that it was possible to hack NSMB two months ago and I already love to do it . And I'm glad you didn't gave up hacking NSMB because I was sad that the creator of the site has given up .

And maybe you'll be back on summer vacation, if your work permits that .
Posted on 05-28-21, 03:20 pm
The boy who always has something up his sleeve

Since: 02-01-21
Yes, I'm also working on my hack but I have less homeworkload because I do it at home, and I can work on it, but my head is blocked to do levels, I don't know what to do in the 3-gosth house, and 3-C , I do not know what to do in them, well I need to finish my last tasks of this period and vacations

Pages: « 123