Pages: 1
Posted on 04-28-18, 01:16 am
Giant Paratroopa
Cream Cheese King

Since: 04-24-18
If the creators of Newer would agree, I think we should team up and make a full ROM hack of NSMBW on the DS.

I would like to do use the Newer Rom since it has a bunch of Wii graphics already done. The Tilesets and Music would be changed though.

Now you're probably thinking, "Is this kid out of his mind? DS doesn't even have 30% of the sprites the Wii uses!" Well I am not talking about replicating the game. I am thinking of a Wii-themed DS game. Because the feel of the Wii is all you need to believe that you have the Wii in your hands! (In my opinion)

We would need some people for level design, Music, and some sprite graphics. We wouldn't use stuff like the minecart from Newer, since that's their special idea and I would respectfully keep that gimmick from any hack possible. Plus, doesn't really fit the Wii.

So we need people for:
-Music
-Level Design
-Sprite Graphics
-ASM and Code

I think if a bunch of us teamed up, we could really make a cool something! I wouldn't start such a project though without a team, and especially until New-ISH is done. I take on one project at a time lol.

Let me know what you guys think of the idea, and if you think it's good, we could assemble a team and start soon!

- Skylander

Discord Server 1 - Discord Server 2 - Youtube Channel
Posted on 05-11-18, 02:53 am
Shyguy
bbomb64

Since: 12-17-17
Eh, I think most people would rather stick with Newer. If you want NSMBWii, then play NSMBWii.
Posted on 05-11-18, 02:21 pm
Giant Paratroopa
Cream Cheese King

Since: 04-24-18
Kinda a bump, I forgot about this thread. I dropped that idea anyway

Discord Server 1 - Discord Server 2 - Youtube Channel
Pages: 1