Pages: 1
Posted on 11-09-14, 04:44 am (rev. 1 by ImageBot on 11-21-16, 03:05 am)
Fuzz Ball
KirbyFanatic64 (LOL)

Since: 11-13-11

So at last, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask remake is confirmed.

What do you think?

PS:

Great games must be fun, not fancy.

Music Hacker needed! PM me if you wish!
Posted on 11-09-14, 07:35 am (rev. 2 by  shaddow24 on 11-09-14, 07:36 am)
Red Cheep-cheep

Since: 01-09-14
Aren't they making a Wii U version of Majora's Mask as well?
'Cause I have no idea, I was never a big Zelda fan. Although the Game and Watch version was pretty good.
Posted on 11-09-14, 07:46 am
Roy Koopa
The guy who does things.

Since: 07-01-11
Nah, the Wii U version was just a rumor that derived from a fan-made animation.

I'm keen for Majora's Mask. I've tried playing it on Project64 but I tend to lose interest every time I leave the Clock Town because I become overwhelmed with having so much to do and having no knowledge of what I should specifically be doing which is enhanced by the taunting time limit, and the save function is so confusing it makes my head spin.

This game and Four Swords Adventures are the only Zelda games I haven't legitimately obtained.

So I hope if I pay money for the game I'll have a genuine motivation to get through it. They're going to be making changes to make the experience better so I hope these issues are addressed in some way. I'll be getting the Special Edition as it's going to be arriving in Australia.
New Super Mario Bros.: Clone Tag Team 1+2 / New Super Mario Advance + Take 2 / Super Mario: Endless Earth
My two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.
Posted on 11-09-14, 06:35 pm
Birdo

Since: 06-28-11
Posted by MarioFanatic64
Nah, the Wii U version was just a rumor that derived from a fan-made animation.

I'm keen for Majora's Mask. I've tried playing it on Project64 but I tend to lose interest every time I leave the Clock Town because I become overwhelmed with having so much to do and having no knowledge of what I should specifically be doing which is enhanced by the taunting time limit, and the save function is so confusing it makes my head spin.

This game and Four Swords Adventures are the only Zelda games I haven't legitimately obtained.

So I hope if I pay money for the game I'll have a genuine motivation to get through it. They're going to be making changes to make the experience better so I hope these issues are addressed in some way. I'll be getting the Special Edition as it's going to be arriving in Australia.

I was the same way, I didnt understood how saving or carry progress. However, I picked it up last year and played and Im glad I did.
Youre missing out.

Basically, try not to complicate yourself, and learning the reverse song of time to slow down time helps alot.

I hope for this remake they add something like masterquest tho.

Pages: 1