Pages: 1
Posted on 09-24-12, 09:11 am
Roy Koopa
The guy who does things.

Since: 07-01-11
I just heard about this alleged bootleg GB cartridge of Pokemon Red that is pretty disturbing.

It's known as "Creepy Black" and in the game, once you choose your starter Pokemon, you get a second Pokemon on your party; The Ghost from the original game's Lavender Town.

With the ghost, you can actually kill other Pokemon and trainers with the Ghost's only attack, "Curse". You leave behind Graves where the trainers you killed stood.

And Apparently, once you beat the Elite Four, the game takes you to an epilogue scene "Many Years Later" when you are an old man. You're in Lavender Town and you no longer have any Pokemon with you, and no matter where you go, the creepy Lavender Town music is always playing. There is no one else and nothing else in Kanto anywhere (besides the graves that mark the trainers you killed during the game)

If you go back to Pallet Town and enter your home, then you get attacked by the Ghost. You can fight it as if it were a Pokemon battle, but you can not beat it as your only attack is "Struggle", which does no damage to the Ghost, but does hurt you with recoil.

When you only have 1HP left, the Ghost will use "Curse" on you and kill you, and the game ends with a never-ending black screen, with the only way to get out of it being to restart the game, and your save file will be erased.

This is only a story (which is probably not true), but there are people working on recreating it through ROM hacks.

This creeps me out though, especially considering all that freaky stuff about Lavender Town that swamps the internet.

Thoughts?
New Super Mario Bros.: Clone Tag Team 1+2 / New Super Mario Advance + Take 2 / Super Mario: Endless Earth
My two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.
Posted on 09-24-12, 09:51 am
Ninji
xxcvxcvxcbvn

Since: 12-29-11
hate lavender town. the gamer from mars on youtube made a lavender town theory with the creepy town music playing in the backround(dont like it at all )
Posted on 09-24-12, 04:58 pm
Birdo

Since: 06-28-11
Yeah, I already heard this creepy pasta long ago and I am not too affected/surprised. Really.
Still its a well done story to creep people (kinda like the BEN DROWNED from Majora's mask)

And yeah, the japanese version music of lavander town is just disturbing...

Posted on 09-25-12, 05:58 am
Roy Koopa
The guy who does things.

Since: 07-01-11
Posted by gridatttack
(kinda like the BEN DROWNED from Majora's mask)

Don't get me started on MM. *shudders*
New Super Mario Bros.: Clone Tag Team 1+2 / New Super Mario Advance + Take 2 / Super Mario: Endless Earth
My two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.
Posted on 09-27-12, 05:27 am (rev. 1 by  gridatttack on 09-27-12, 05:29 am)
Birdo

Since: 06-28-11
Posted by MARIOFANATIC64
Posted by gridatttack
(kinda like the BEN DROWNED from Majora's mask)

Don't get me started on MM. *shudders*

Still, I haven't found any creepy pasta thing that scares me

Pages: 1