Pages: « 12
Posted on 05-04-24, 06:09 am
Birdo

Since: 06-28-11
Hey  Arisotura! How it's going? Funny thing too, I decided to check the forums as I was closing my endless tabs and decided to take a look haha

I'll try to stop on K64 sometime soon 👀

(Also, I'm sorry to some users that have replied here, what's up with your hard to read post layout...?)

Posted on 05-04-24, 11:56 am (rev. 1 by  Mr. Ztardust on 05-04-24, 11:57 am)
Red Paratroopa
Unfortunately, where there is light, there is dark. Where there's a Star, there's a Ztar!

Since: 02-02-24
Dude, everybody always say that my post layout is hard to read, but I can read it perfectly, I don't know if it's because I have supersight or everyone is blind (no offense) guess I'll switch back to the default font, I just wanted to have a custom font

My YouTube Channel

I'm also working on a hack in collaboration with  crook,  Rph,  Digital Cheese and  RetroAleXD. Check out this thread for updates.
Posted on 05-04-24, 12:15 pm
Porcupo
I do things sometimes

Since: 08-07-17
prolly using a solid font insteada an outline one would help. anyway i do sorta agree that stuff is more likely to get buried in the discord, but hopefully work on the wiki will negate some of the effects of that.
Posted on 05-04-24, 12:19 pm (rev. 1 by  Just A Normal Modder on 05-04-24, 12:26 pm)

Since: 02-03-24
Nsmbhd gives me nostalgia, i never created an account here until this year, but i loved seeing posts about the new hacks lmao (random message, why not)
Posted on 05-05-24, 02:51 am
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Since: 01-10-22
Posted by gridatttack
Hey  Arisotura! How it's going? Funny thing too, I decided to check the forums as I was closing my endless tabs and decided to take a look haha

I'll try to stop on K64 sometime soon 👀
Kuribo64 I haven't used in a while, I should probably begin to use that one too XD. Forums are nice, I like them
Mini Super Mario Bros: Nitro Edition "Contributer" :]

Website | 3DSPaint | Email

DM me on 3DSPaint or email me if you need to contact me about something. Cock.li and it's alt-domains are blocked by Google+Yandex sadly
Posted on 05-05-24, 10:17 am
Beezo
something that resembles the blaze of a fire

Since: 03-18-21
Posted by Mr. Ztardust
In my personal opinion, both Discord and NSMBHD have their positive and negative sides, communicating on Discord is more comfortable and faster, but you can also do some cool stuff on this website (like customizing your layout) it's just that both Discord and NSMBHD have a different essence, at the end of the day, it's up to people which one they prefer more, and we can't force people to join Discord if they don't want to. I feel like there's nothing we can do to "revive" this forum, some people lose interest on NSMB modding and other people simply want to dedicate to their personal hobbies and aspirations in life, and that's completely understandable, as long as we continue to inspire and help people who are new to this, I guess that's all that matters

dead meme alert

But yeah, I agree, different essences and all that. To be honest, I did join the Discord server, but I don't go there often. Also in the last week I've been here less as well (college sh-t) and right now I kinda got a break and I'll be finishing world 1 on my hack and whatnot
Posted on 05-10-24, 08:51 pm
Fuzzy
That MvL Hacker

Since: 04-11-15
Posted by SLG3
Ngl, I like the discord server interface, but I still prefer hanging and checking this forum just like before, it’s so unfortunate that it gets more and more inactive, like, THIS is the forum that introduced me to NSMB modding, even tho I’m still bad at it, I keep trying and, just like digital cheese, not everyone has and/or likes discord, so I personally think that the best place to expect more people joining this community is this server. So sad to see everything quiet here. We gotta do something about it, and not leaving it to trash bc of the Discord Server, at least that’s what I think it would be best for this forum. Anyways I talk too much lmao

It could be fun to integrate Central with here more. How exactly I'm not sure, but I'd be down to add features to Luigi Bot for more "cross-platform" features.

So far, we have a post relay to Central which is neat. One day Dirbaio will accept my PR to make it look better lmao.

Consider joining the NSMB DS Hacking Discord Server!

#HakingNoMore
Pages: « 12