Pages: 1
Posted on 02-26-24, 07:06 am

Since: 02-26-24
after i imported my 512x512 png and playtested it the background glitched and the animated flags were waving in the wrong places, how do i fix this?
Posted on 02-26-24, 09:31 am (rev. 2 by  crook on 02-26-24, 09:33 am)
Panser
I like goombas.

Since: 11-07-22
Glitched tiles, either disable the animations or make sure to put flag tiles in the right place, since the tiles for the original background are animated, you need to make sure to place the flags you want animated over the animated tiles. the animated ones in question are whichever ones originally had the flag in your palette, i recommend simply disabling animations for peachs castle then importing your background, OR just import the same bg over a slot with no animations

so yeah, picking a different slot is probably your best choice rght now

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to download the work in progress patch, or go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-26-24, 09:37 am

Since: 02-26-24
idk how to disable animations, and putting it in a different slot would mean the whole background is gonna repeat throughout the level, with peach's castle only the left half repeats.
Posted on 02-26-24, 10:04 am
Panser
I like goombas.

Since: 11-07-22
Unfortunately. Try a guide and hex workshop, i found something related to disabling backgrounds somehwere here before

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to download the work in progress patch, or go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Pages: 1