Pages: 1
Posted on 01-21-24, 04:26 pm

Since: 10-18-23
I'm going back to NSMB modding and I wanna showcase the battles of Bowser Jr with different gimmicks for my hack.

World 1: Same as the original
World 2 Similar to Iggy's tower battle in NSMBWii
World 3: The player can fall off the platform, but since there's water, they can get back in.
World 4: Almost similar to World 3, but there's poison, and a Ball n Chain on the ceiling, making it quite challenging
World 5: This is the first time you'll see Bowser Jr. throwing shells, and the floor is icy and slippery, making the battle challenging.
World 6 (Battle 1): Bowser Jr. doesn't throw shells anymore, but watch out for the skewers!
World 6 (Battle 2): Bowser Jr. once again throws shells, and the battle is on a platform on lava, with a Podoboo, making it challenging.
World 7: You'll battle Bowser Jr. with shells but watch out as a Flame Chomp assists him!
World 8 (Battle 1): It's on a moving lift. While you're battling Bowser Jr and throwing shells at him, obstacles start to appear. Watch out for the Fire Bro, Boomerang Bro and Sledge Bro as well, as they appear order by order as the lift rises
World 8 (Battle 2): Since it's the last battle with Bowser Jr, I made it very challenging. Volcanic debris will come out of the volcano, annoying you as you try to attack Bowser Jr. For the Volcanic Debris to be launched, this battle is located outside.
World 2: Complete
World 3: Uncomplete
World 4: Uncomplete
World 5: In progress
World 6: In progress
World 7: Uncomplete
World 8: Half complete
Pages: 1