Pages: 1
Posted on 11-14-23, 09:10 pm

Since: 11-14-23
Hello,
I am going to replay through New Super Mario Bros, but I wanted to ask: is it possible to add in new music for the snow, canyon and jungle worlds with a music file ? I saw new music tracks made for those worlds by someone on youtube and was wondering if there was some way I could hack them in for these worlds.

Sorry if this is a dumb question or I posted this in the wrong place, I am new to the forums !
Posted on 11-14-23, 11:00 pm
Porcupo
I do things sometimes

Since: 08-07-17
to my understanding, you can replace music in the game using nitro studio 2. additionally, if you want to use streamed music (as opposed to sequenced music, which is what nsmb uses normally), theres a code hack for that.
Posted on 11-15-23, 12:22 am

Since: 11-14-23
Thank you for your reply! However, do you know if you can add new tracks instead of replacing them? For example I could use this track (https://youtu.be/UsvN4E4dqbs?si=V0Bd4L37ZIhm2Z_u) and have it play in the ice worlds, but in the first world it would still play the default overworld theme, so I would just be adding a new track instead of replacing it? Sorry if that is confusing I don’t know how else to word it
But thanks for the info so far, I appreciate it !!
Pages: 1