Pages: « 123 »
Posted on 06-26-23, 07:36 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

Since: 11-07-22
ninja'd?

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to download the work in progress patch, or go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 06-26-23, 07:38 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Since: 01-10-22
Posted by Rph
I did this and my forum went to Different Dimensional Trash Can™. You should not.

Digital cheese, it's (I think) esay to hack NSMB, download NSMBe and hack. Why not joining our hack?
Actually I'll do that real quick lol. I have no experience basically tho I'll try to get the hang of it tonight or however long it takes. Btw do u use Discord to talk or do u prefer the forums? If the forums are preferred then good but otherwise I might just DM u via NSMBHD instead since I don't use Discord.
Posted by crook
I said it was a joke. I would much rather not be banned
Ah ok lmao.
Posted by Rph
Crook you ninja'd me.
Posted by crook
ninja'd?
Lol I saw I got "ninja'd" too. I can't figure out why but whatever lmao.
Mini Super Mario Bros: Nitro Edition "Contributer" :]

Website | 3DSPaint | Email

DM me on 3DSPaint or email me if you need to contact me about something. Cock.li and it's alt-domains are blocked by Google+Yandex sadly
Posted on 06-26-23, 07:40 pm (rev. 1 by  crook on 06-26-23, 07:41 pm)
Panser
I like goombas.

lol

well do you want to join the hack making thingamajig (as rph suggested)

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 06-26-23, 07:40 pm (rev. 1 by  Rph on 06-26-23, 07:41 pm)
Snifit
Don't click here

Since: 03-12-23
I saw it, when you're ninja'd, somebody sent a post before you.

(and you ninja'd me, crook)

I'm making New Mini Super Mario Bros. as member of the Nitro Team (with  crook,  Digital Cheese,  RetroAleXD and  Mr. Ztardust). You can download the patch here or contribute.

Join the team #HackingNoMore
Posted on 06-26-23, 07:42 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Posted by Rph
Ooooooooooh thats what it means ok makes sense. Never saw it before now on this forum lol. Makes sense, if you want to refresh before you post then I'd just do "Preview" which helps sometimes. That and you can see how your post will look so you wont have to edit it 600 times to get the images to not stretch which i find annoying

DM me on 3DSPaint or email me if you need to contact me about something. Cock.li and it's alt-domains are blocked by Google+Yandex sadly
Posted on 06-26-23, 07:44 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

And we need active people to do that

I'm making New Mini Super Mario Bros. as member of the Nitro Team (with  crook,  Digital Cheese,  RetroAleXD and  Mr. Ztardust). You can download the patch here or contribute.

Posted on 06-26-23, 07:46 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Posted by crook
well do you want to join the hack making thingamajig (as rph suggested)
Posted by Rph

(and you ninja'd me, crook)
Sure lol

Now I'm gonna install NSMBe and start figuring it out (also wtf i had to wait for a new post to post this one since apparently double-post).
Posted by Rph
And we need active people to do that
Indeed lol. Well we got some activity now so yay. Also finally I can post my damn message, that took a while for something I had already typed up and didn't need to do a ton of HTML/CSS and experimenting to make work.

Posted on 06-26-23, 07:47 pm (rev. 1 by  crook on 06-26-23, 07:48 pm)
Panser
I like goombas.

lol
and also with activity syndrome + I can double post more! Goodbye pesky edits! Hello a bright new future

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 06-26-23, 07:48 pm (rev. 1 by  Rph on 06-26-23, 07:49 pm)
Snifit
Don't click here

We are all swapping on 2 threads lol

Posted on 06-26-23, 07:50 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Posted by crook
lol
and also with activity syndrome + I can double post more! Goodbye pesky edits! Hello a bright new future
Yay less waiting to reply or dealing with editing
Posted by Rph
We are all swapping on 2 threads lol
Indeed so. Theres some more threads that aren't as active but we're doing good so far. If things can stay like this then I'm definitely checking on this site way more often.

Posted on 06-26-23, 07:52 pm
Snifit
Don't click here

Posted by Digital Cheese
Indeed so. Theres some more threads that aren't as active but we're doing good so far. If things can stay like this then I'm definitely checking on this site way more often.

Me too, when I'm not at school

Posted on 06-26-23, 07:54 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Posted by Rph
Posted by Digital Cheese

Me too, when I'm not at school
I'm going to high-school this year and I'm not gonna be home-schooled this year so I can't be on as much, but making a few forum post replies is easy. When adding that I usually just stay up late anyways and am cutting down on my internet activity in some areas, I should be able to use this site quickly and easily.

Posted on 06-26-23, 07:57 pm (rev. 2 by  crook on 06-26-23, 08:00 pm)
Panser
I like goombas.

k

well I'm starting summer holidays so everything concerning the hack on my side should be fine

right so for now, bye. I'm gonna go work on another project of mine so I ca finish it and dedicate more time to nmsmbne

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 06-26-23, 08:03 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Posted by crook
k

well I'm starting summer holidays so everything concerning the hack on my side should be fine

right so for now, bye. I'm gonna go work on another project of mine so I ca finish it and dedicate more time to nmsmbne
K lol bye for now, I'll probably be here for a little while longer myself while messing around with NSMBe. I'll be on tonight too of course.

Posted on 06-26-23, 08:04 pm (rev. 1 by  Rph on 06-26-23, 08:05 pm)
Snifit
Don't click here

My summer holidays started the 20 June, but I play Mario Galaxy and see friends. I can't run NSMBe on Mono and don't have a Windows computer, so I hack in my grandpa's old computers.

Posted by Digital Cheese
Posted by crook
k

K lol bye for now, I'll probably be here for a little while longer myself while messing around with NSMBe. I'll be on tonight too of course.

10h PM in France, so bye

Posted on 06-26-23, 08:11 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Posted by Rph
My summer holidays started the 20 June, but I play Mario Galaxy and see friends. I can't run NSMBe on Mono and don't have a Windows computer, so I hack in my grandpa's old computers.

10h PM in France, so bye
Ah nice. Sucks u can't run NSMBe on Mono tho. Windows 10 is terribly large in file-size. I'm trying to cut it down as much as possible but so far I haven't got it amazingly small. I've had my laptop since 2019 so even after clearing things out there is likely much more even tho I have a 2TB hard-drive. However so far its 145GB Used/256GB Total (237GB is all that would be available in theory, absolute literal bare minimum seemingly). I'll see what I can cut down further to decide if its worth installing Win10 for NSMBe.

Also k lol, bye for now as well. I'll be on for a while hopefully but I'm not sure how long. I'll also remake my post-layout, its terrible currently and it wasn't amazing before.

Posted on 06-27-23, 11:13 am (rev. 1 by  Rph on 06-27-23, 11:14 am)
Snifit
Don't click here

140 now

Posted on 06-27-23, 03:29 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Posted by Rph

140 now
holy hell. if we had like 5 more ppl there might barely be a wait for responses

Posted on 06-27-23, 04:00 pm
Snifit
Goomba's run the world...

Since: 08-27-20
Posted by crook
I just realised that over the course of these past few days the forums have been a lot more active. there have been 40+ posts only today!

You missed the day when there were hundreds

Current Hack Progress
World 1 - Complete
World 2 - W2 Castle
World 3 -
World 4 -
World 5 -
World 6 -
World 7 -
World 8 -

Game's Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA5CgsW-CTfD56DCa2kvYw/channels
Posted on 06-27-23, 05:24 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

This text is centered!

here to contribute.

Cool website
Pages: « 123 »