Pages: « 12
Posted on 07-07-23, 02:50 am
Snifit
Goomba's run the world...

Since: 08-27-20
Posted by Digital Cheese
Posted by OfuzzyboiO
They already said they were done with "New" super mario bros. games after U Deluxe, and they clarified that there would be more 2d mario games in the future.
ah lmao. surprised it took as long as it did, but its something. Just realized Super Mario World and Super Mario Wonder can both be shortened to SMW, nintendo secretly remaking Super Mario World without telling us confirmed

Its been named Super mario Bros. wonder at least, but still SMBW and SMW are only a letter apart and are going to get confused. They should of thought of that and some other specific things *cough* elephant suit *cough*

Current Hack Progress
World 1 - Complete
World 2 - W2 Castle
World 3 -
World 4 -
World 5 -
World 6 -
World 7 -
World 8 -

Game's Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA5CgsW-CTfD56DCa2kvYw/channels
Posted on 07-11-23, 04:41 pm
Ninji
Sigma Grindset

Since: 01-10-22
Posted by OfuzzyboiO
Its been named Super mario Bros. wonder at least, but still SMBW and SMW are only a letter apart and are going to get confused. They should of thought of that and some other specific things *cough* elephant suit *cough*
Ye still lmao. SMBW and SMW aren't far apart so the average person probably will get them confused when said like that.
Mini Super Mario Bros: Nitro Edition "Contributer" :]

Website | 3DSPaint | Email

DM me on 3DSPaint or email me if you need to contact me about something. Cock.li and it's alt-domains are blocked by Google+Yandex sadly
Posted on 10-12-23, 06:47 pm
Goomba

Since: 03-30-20
This game looks fire, can't wait to get my hands on it.
Pages: « 12