Pages: 1
Posted on 06-21-12, 02:51 pm
I am random… very random.

Since: 01-17-12
Basically as title says.I have started the hack long ago,perhaps.maybe even before I registered here.This hack incdes the beta red mushrooms platforms,the beta tilesets of the e3 grassland level.However I haven't had much time to work on it,so I am now at World 3.I have tried my best to make this replica done,but I don't think I am going to release this old hack.I didn't have much knowledge back then,so don't complain.This replica is kind of glitchy,like for example:Passing through blocks,getting stuck in some places,& more glitches more,I think.I may not continue this hack,& if I don't then I don't I will ever release it.As of now,I am deciding to continue or not.
Posted on 06-21-12, 02:58 pm
AxewAxew

Since: 07-02-11
Posted by MK7
Basically as title says.
I've started this hack long ago, perhaps maybe even before I registered here.

This hack includes:
- The beta red mushroom platforms
- The beta tilesets of the E3 grassland level

However, I haven't had much time to work on it. I'm currently at World 3.
I have tried my best to complete this replica, but I don't think I am going to release it.
I didn't have much knowledge back then, so don't complain.
This replica is kind of glitchy, like for example: passing through blocks, getting stuck in some places and other such glitches.
I think I may not continue this hack. If I do not continue it I don't think I'll ever release it.
As of now I am deciding if I should continue or not.
FTFY
Posted on 06-21-12, 03:05 pm

Since: 06-21-12
Oh great, an useless thread.
Posted on 06-21-12, 03:12 pm
☭ coffee and cream

Since: 06-26-11
* making a thread to say you're perhaps not going to release your hack. Just make no thread.
* typing everything in one line. Is your Enter key broken or something? Noone wants to read a compact blob of text.

I'm closing this before more flaming and crap happens.

zrghij
Pages: 1