Pages: 12 »
Posted on 02-23-12, 04:35 am (rev. 7)

Since: 02-21-12
I found out real big level in NSMB
screen zoom up so it looks like big level
but i don't know well how make it.

link : http://youtu.be/mSd0yuq535g
do you know how to make like this level?
if you know that please show me

Posted on 02-23-12, 04:51 am
Buzzy Beetle
Just watching...

Since: 07-01-11
about your level... i dunno
to put images add
hm i was watching your trailer and i saw something.... Yoshi's Island stuff (you know, backgrounds, tilesets, the coin, etc.) and NSMB Wii stuff seems VERY FAMILIAR TO ME (I hope you know what i mean)

P.S. to see the tag, click on quote or something to copy it or there is a help thing on the right side.
Posted on 02-23-12, 05:09 am
Roy Koopa

Since: 06-26-11
You can give me your .nml file (click on the level -> click on export level) and I'll fix it. I wont need the Tilesets etc.
Posted on 02-23-12, 05:24 am (rev. 1)
Shyguy

Since: 12-02-11
Please tell me you asked permission from the creator (or editor rather) of those content you used. Like ST0RMENT said, your trailer certainly suggests to me that you've just added bits and pieces of graphics/edited content from other hacks.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, but you can understand why I would jump straight to that conclusion.
Posted on 02-24-12, 05:03 am

Posted by ray
You can give me your .nml file (click on the level -> click on export level) and I'll fix it. I wont need the Tilesets etc.

ray. i know how to fix it
but i want to know why made this level
do you know?
Posted on 02-24-12, 05:11 am
Roy Koopa

Posted by Black And White
Posted by ray

do you know?

Yes I know!
But I wont tell you fucking asshole! You have stolen everything from New Super Hacker Bros (Fr33ze an mine Hack) and Darker Super Mario Bros (JIGSAW Hack)! And WITHOUT asking! REMOVE YOUR FUCKING SHIT TRAILER FROM YOUTUBE! AND IN THE VIDEO YOU ARE NOT GIVING CREDIT! FUCK YOU!
Posted on 02-24-12, 05:23 am
Shyguy

Yeah, kinda what I said (asked) but without the swearing xD But yeah I agree with ray, don't steal someone else's work, those people put alot of hard work in doing that stuff.
Posted on 02-24-12, 05:27 am

Posted by STORMENT
about your level... i dunno
to put images add
hm i was watching your trailer and i saw something.... Yoshi's Island stuff (you know, backgrounds, tilesets, the coin, etc.) and NSMB Wii stuff seems VERY FAMILIAR TO ME (I hope you know what i mean)

P.S. to see the tag, click on quote or something to copy it or there is a help thing on the right side.

hmm...
i didn't believe that('VERY FAMILIAR TO ME' i think that, too)
but that was all changed by Gloomy Mario Bros's teamleader 'titan'
i just changed the level
but i think i have a fault
so i did all you say (click like your all video and commented your all video)
Posted on 02-24-12, 05:32 am
Shyguy

hmm...
i didn't believe that('VERY FAMILIAR TO ME' i think that, too)

Maybe if you had read mine and/or ray's comment you'd know what ST0RMENT is trying to say/suggesting you've done.
Posted on 02-24-12, 11:12 am (rev. 3)

Posted by ray
Posted by ray

do you know?

Yes I know!
But I wont tell you fucking asshole! You have stolen everything from New Super Hacker Bros (Fr33ze an mine Hack) and Darker Super Mario Bros (JIGSAW Hack)! And WITHOUT asking! REMOVE YOUR FUCKING SHIT TRAILER FROM YOUTUBE! AND IN THE VIDEO YOU ARE NOT GIVING CREDIT! FUCK YOU!

i just hacked levels
change graphic and so on... is our teamleader 'titan'
that is our fault
I will say to him to self-reflection
very sorry]

titian message:
yeah, unwillingly i copied 'new hacker bros' tilesets
i haven't known about this hack and this site but i don't excuse longly all things my fault
i'll promise erase 'all' my hack datas and 'hack'. i'm really sorry about this dispute.
but there is a misunderstanding i don't copy other hacks. never.
all mario tileset(also coin), backgrounds, ideas... That's all 99.9% mine. those grahics are from my SWMH and SMWC. Also i don't know what is 'Darker Bros'. and don't copy it
anyway, i'm really sorry to ray..
Posted on 02-24-12, 11:12 am
Shyguy

titian message:
yeah, unwillingly i copied 'new hack bros(?)' tilesets
i haven't known about this hack and this site but i don't excuse longly all things my fault

Of course everything is your fault. If he didn't know of NSHB then how did he get their content?

i don't copy other hacks. never.

Yes you do, you already have (NSHB being 1 of 'em)

all mario tileset(also coin), backgrounds, ideas... That's all 99.9% mine. those grahics are from my SWMH and SMWC. Also i don't know what is 'Darker Bros'.

Bullshit and he knows it.
Posted on 02-24-12, 12:20 pm

Since: 06-28-11
wow wow wow
I cannot really follow the discussion exactly, because I can't understand that english of Black And White. The only thing I can understand is, that he is a stealer...

But hey guys, he apologized and deleted all the stuff. So no reason for rude language. I think this thread is the one with the most "fucking", "asshole" and "shit" words in it. So please stop that now.
Posted on 02-24-12, 12:28 pm
Shyguy

Well as long as he and Titain, or whichever of them did it learns from their mistakes. Stealing ain't good, and you should never do it (lol but people still do it in RL anyway. ).

Other then that good luck with the hack in the future.
Posted on 02-24-12, 03:30 pm
Fuzz Ball
KirbyFanatic64 (LOL)

Since: 11-13-11
That's the evidence they're really newcomers....
I think ray was very furious on you, Black And White. You know, he and fr33ze took so hard work to make it. So he would be easily upset if you steal his work. But now you apologised for your fault. Then everybody will give you a second chance.

:LOL:LOL at fr33ze posts: I think this thread is the one with the most "f**king", "a**hole" and "s***" words in it. So please stop that now.

Great games must be fun, not fancy.

Music Hacker needed! PM me if you wish!
Posted on 02-24-12, 03:36 pm
Banned for being a complete idiot.

Since: 07-09-11
wait wait There's a contradiction in Titan's post.

And should we trash this thread? Because there is no point in keeping it... as far as I can tell.
Posted on 02-24-12, 04:01 pm

Its up to Dirbaio or Mega-Mario to trash it... They decide.
Posted on 02-24-12, 04:04 pm (rev. 1)
Roy Koopa

Yeah, please delete the thread...

Posted on 02-25-12, 12:50 am
Buzzy Beetle
Just watching...

Since: 07-01-11
so i did all you say (click like your all video and commented your all video)

hm the level videos are VERY OLD. but thank you anyways.
Posted by Darkness
Maybe if you had read mine and/or ray's comment you'd know what ST0RMENT is trying to say/suggesting you've done.

Black And White if you still without know what i mean, i mean, YOU STOLE MY IDEAS!

I hope you REALLY DELETED ALL THE GRAPHICS AND STUFF. And i hope you learned your lesson, DO NOT STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S HACKS.

Now you can close this thread.
P.S. The ones who said, don't be that rude, is because you really don't know how it feels to see your stuff and ideas in other hack saying that he/she made it.
Posted on 02-25-12, 10:13 am

Posted by STORMENT
The ones who said, don't be that rude, is because you really don't know how it feels to see your stuff and ideas in other hack saying that he/she made it.

Hahaha! He has stolen stuff from "New Super Hacker Bros", too. NSHB is made by  ray and  Freeze, you should know.
That means, I know how it feels to see my stuff stolen. And I am not rude, too.
Posted on 02-25-12, 10:20 am
Shyguy

If content is stolen and it was done by you then yeah, you have a right to get mad. I'm generally not a rude person either, but these people have to learn somehow. If you act all nice and do nothing about it then they'll think it's ok and keep doing it.