Pages: 1
Posted on 05-16-24, 09:47 pm (rev. 5 by  TheBester7 on 05-19-24, 07:05 pm)
Newcomer
can help with stuff

Since: 10-09-23

During a recent leak of Nintendo's database that occured very recently, in April 2024, the mysterious source code of an unfinished DS game has been found. It seems like that it was meant to be some sort of "continuation" of NSMB.DS, but which got cancelled unfortunately. The game was nearly finished, and used almost the same "engine" as the original game, but with brand new levels, graphics, music, and mechanics.
The game seems to have been cancelled due to the upcoming release of the Nintendo 3ds, which released only a few weeks before this game was cancelled. They probably did this to instead focus on making a brand new game, adapted for the Nintendo 3ds, with a new engine, which would later become New Super Mario Bros. 2. This might explain why the game we got was seemingly rushed.

After some slight modifications (for example, the logo) of the leaked game, I'm bringing this to you: "New Super Mario Bros. The Lost Sequel"!

Ok no this is just some story i made up in 10 minutes lol

Still, the hack will include:
-Brand new fun levels
-A custom soundtrack (sometimes with Nitro WAV)
-Code hacks
-New graphics
-And more! (i think)

Alright I won't keep you waiting anymore, here are the screenshots:
(keep in mind that for now, there are only screenshots i took for tests. Because of this, some of them might be already outdated)

I dont have a trailer (yet), but i have a video of 1-1:

And the playlist with the other levels:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=126-6sCO1wY&list=PLNOjN-GvC407ICPgQCSYPD8RrPRqsHVrj

This hack is (supposed to be) a full hack, which means that it will have 8 playable worlds.

--Progress--
World 1 : 60%
World 2 : 10%
World 3 : 0%
World 4 : 0%
World 5 : 0%
World 6 : 0%
World 7 : 0%
World 8 : 0%
Extras (bonus levels) : 0%

--Credits--

Code hacks (also known as "ASM Hacks" even tho its technically wrong sometimes)
-Meromero
-Skawo
-RicBent
-Newer Team
-TheGameratorT
-Will Smith
-Illy
-Mamma Mia Team

Graphics
-TRS
-DogToon64
-Newer Team
-Meromero
-JPG64
-Mr Ztardust
-crook (easter egg in the game's files)
-8SomaCruzes

Music
-Asprok
-newluigidev
-John "Joy" Tay
-The Noble Demon
-Nintendo

Support
-_Aquee
-Ndymario
-JPG64
-Will Smith
-Illy
-DM
-Mr Ztardust
-crook
-MarioWifu
-CrouchingMario

Without all of those people, making this hack wouldn't have been possible, so huge thanks to them!!

--DOWNLOADS--
No download yet. Though I might release a demo when i finish about 15 levels (releasing only 8 of them tho), which, knowing myself, will happen in 2 years because lack of motivation

I hope you will enjoy it once I release it (if i ever release it that is lol)

Also Nyan Cat because yes

My Youtube Channel @TheBester64
Posted on 05-16-24, 09:59 pm

Since: 02-03-24
The mountain snow that you showcased there is one of the best overviews of this hack! Good joob man!
Posted on 05-16-24, 10:01 pm (rev. 1 by  Mr. Ztardust on 05-16-24, 10:03 pm)
Red Paratroopa
Unfortunately, where there is light, there is dark. Where there's a Star, there's a Ztar!

Since: 02-02-24
Beautiful, I wish you the Bester of lucks on this hack and I hope you can finish it someday :D

Bad joke, lmao

My YouTube Channel

I'm also working on a hack in collaboration with  crook,  Rph,  Digital Cheese and  RetroAleXD. Check out this thread for updates.
Posted on 05-16-24, 10:03 pm (rev. 1 by  TheBester7 on 05-16-24, 10:13 pm)
Newcomer
can help with stuff

Since: 10-09-23
The mountain snow that you showcased there is one of the best overviews of this hack! Good joob man!

Thanks!! The funny part is that it was a test screenshot (the level is a test level, it's only there to showcase the graphics)

Posted by Mr. Ztardust
Beautiful, I wish you the Bester of lucks on this hack and I hope you can finish it someday
Thanks lmao, i hope that i'll be able to finish it too

My Youtube Channel @TheBester64
Pages: 1