Pages: 1
Posted on 01-14-23, 02:12 pm (rev. 1 by Thierry on 07-30-23, 06:19 am)

Since: 01-14-23
I'm relatively new to NSMBe (only just downloaded it yesterday afternoon) and I think I can get used to how it works on my own. However, I have not found a way to create objects in the editor. I've seen tutorials on the editor and each of them have a button above the tileset displays that allow them to add objects/sprites to the level, but as far as I see, I don't.
Is there a bug with my file of the editor? Or am I just making a rookie mistake and overlooking how to actually add stuff to the level?

Image for reference of my issue:
Posted on 01-14-23, 07:01 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

Since: 11-07-22
So what you have to do is you click a tile, then right click where you want to place it. To make it easier to see where you're putting things, I recommend that you press the grid icon. To put enemies and other things down, press the bug button, and select the object you want and right click to place it. If the object is red, you have to find the right sprite group in the graphics menu (The palette icon). Hope this helps!

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to download the work in progress patch, or go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 01-14-23, 11:35 pm

Since: 01-14-23
Posted by crook
So what you have to do is you click a tile, then right click where you want to place it. To make it easier to see where you're putting things, I recommend that you press the grid icon. To put enemies and other things down, press the bug button, and select the object you want and right click to place it. If the object is red, you have to find the right sprite group in the graphics menu (The palette icon). Hope this helps!

Yeah, that was it. I had a feeling I was just making a dumb rookie mistake lol. Thanks for the help nonetheless!
Posted on 01-16-23, 09:11 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

Since: 11-07-22
No problem!

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to download the work in progress patch, or go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 01-17-23, 08:08 pm
Red Cheep-cheep
MammaMia Team Member

Since: 04-26-19
Next time you should change your img block from
[img]...[/img]
to
[imgs]...[/imgs]
cause big images can easily break the website layout