Pages: 1
Posted on 01-09-22, 02:42 am
Koopa

Since: 04-23-21
well here's the question. I want to make Mario warp to the Unused (and now fixed for singleplayer by me) MvL Level 1 from Mega Mushroom toad house, however it send me back to the world map instead to the level.
How can I do for it?
Posted on 01-09-22, 04:02 pm
Buster Beetle
something that resembles the blaze of a fire

Since: 03-18-21
Yeah, I've tried that before. I don't think it's possible (with the sprite sets regarding the Toad and the giant block) to make such warps. But if anyone has the knowledge to make it work, please tell
Posted on 01-09-22, 08:26 pm
The boy who always has something up his sleeve

Since: 02-01-21
There is a way to move from a level to another through a pipe, it was a glitch I experienced many times, I was doing 4-Tower and set area 5 instead of input 5 and it took me to 5-1 playing without any explanation, it is possible that it takes you from a mushroom house since it is literally a normal level, but moving to an unused level seems complicated since they are unused levels maybe you need ASM for that, i hope helped you of something way this post

Posted on 01-19-22, 10:34 pm
Micro-Goomba

Since: 11-27-17
Posted by alpha
There is a way to move from a level to another through a pipe, it was a glitch I experienced many times, I was doing 4-Tower and set area 5 instead of input 5 and it took me to 5-1 playing without any explanation, it is possible that it takes you from a mushroom house since it is literally a normal level, but moving to an unused level seems complicated since they are unused levels maybe you need ASM for that, i hope helped you of something way this post

Yeah
That glitch had happened to me before
So I thought... Maybe it is possible to create a ROM of NSMBDS in wich every level ends with a pipe. And then it goes to the next level
Just to see if you can play the whole game without diying, or seeing how far you get before the time runs out
Posted on 02-01-22, 04:12 pm
Buster Beetle
something that resembles the blaze of a fire

Since: 03-18-21
Posted by alpha

It happened to me once (I think you've seen the video)

Anyway, here it is, if you want to see it.
https://nsmbhd.net/file/6IkFaVM3FvMLAlUc/glitch.mp4
Pages: 1