Pages: 1
Posted on 12-01-11, 02:14 pm (rev. 1)
Buster Beetle

Since: 06-29-11
I opened and edited the broken pipe in the Polygon unit folder. It is file I_dokan. But there is still an image I can't find of it. The one I want to edit is in the Jyotyu tileset. In the map16 there are all the pipe types. Where are the actual images stored (the tile based ones I believe)? Not the animated files in the polygon unit, but the ones in map16?

You can edit a lot of the images in jytoyu, but I can't find these anywhere, or edit them in the Jyotyu tileset editor.

Edit....The I_dokan is the right file. It just doesn't change the image in the map16 for Jyotyu. It did change ingame though.
Posted on 12-01-11, 03:24 pm
Super Mario
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Since: 06-08-11
There are *no* tile based pipe images. In the editor, you see them because the editor manually adds them to the Map16 so that they can be displayed properly when editing a level.

The only pipe image that is used by the game is stored in the I_dokan.nsbtx files in the polygon_unit folder.

So basically you'll have to edit that one. The editor will still display the original pipe graphics, but in-game you'll get the modified image files.
Pages: 1