Pages: 1
Posted on 11-28-11, 02:36 pm (rev. 2)
Buster Beetle

Since: 06-29-11
Is it possible to add more than one mid level flag to a level? Kind of a like a checkpoint? So if a level is long, the farther someone progresses, the point where they are moves ahead more in the level if they die? I notice that you can enter the mid level entrance number in each individual area conifiguration menu. So would this work if I entered different mid entrance numbers to each area of a level along with a corresponding mid level flag in that area?

The reason I am thinking it might work is if each area of a level loads this data, it may. But I guess it wouldn't if the entire level reverts back to the mid level data we enter.

If the whole level loads the data, then this probably would benefit the editor if maybe the mid level entrance could only be entered once instead of all three areas of a level. Like maybe one overwrites all, or only being able to select this at the first area of all levels.

edit... The best I have gotten was two midway flags working, and I had two different entrances. Each selected in their corresponding areas. The game always reverted to the higher number mid level entrance though. So either flag would send me to that entrance, even though different levels were programmed individually.
Posted on 11-28-11, 04:32 pm
Roy Koopa

Since: 06-26-11
I tried that, too, already Its very funny But more checkpoints would be rly cool