Pages: 1
Posted on 06-24-20, 02:34 pm
Ninji
Drink Coffee, it's great :P

Since: 09-24-19
Before, I think that the games of the NSMB series are New Super Mario Bros., New Super Mario Bros. Wii, New Super Mario Bros. 2, New Super Mario Bros. U, New Super Luigi U and New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, and then I trouve New Super Mario Bros. Mii, I wanna test it but I don't troure any rom of this game, and you, did you trouve any New Super Mario Bros. Mii rom?
Posted on 06-25-20, 08:12 am
Red Cheep-cheep
MammaMia Team Member

Since: 04-26-19
Before, I think that the games of the NSMB series are New Super Mario Bros., New Super Mario Bros. Wii, New Super Mario Bros. 2, New Super Mario Bros. U, New Super Luigi U and New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, and then I trouve New Super Mario Bros. Mii, I wanna test it but I don't troure any rom of this game, and you, did you trouve any New Super Mario Bros. Mii rom?

First thing, for your grammar (I have nothing against you but I'll point it out so you won't be wrong at other times) the verb "trouve" is French, in English the verb is "find" so yeah.
Second, New super mario bros Mii was simply a title given to the New Super Mario Bros U beta, as you can read here https://www.mariowiki.com/New_Super_Mario_Bros._Mii. So there are no ROMs of this "game".
Posted on 06-25-20, 09:36 am
Ninji
Drink Coffee, it's great :P

Since: 09-24-19
Oh... Pity, but thanks for the information.