Pages: 1
Posted on 06-10-20, 10:35 pm

Since: 06-10-20
Hello everyone. I have currently started a brand new project. Of course I am going to need some help with it. I am going to add custom powerups original and brand new levels i will probably release this somewhere in 2021. I know how to use Reggie and stuff. But I want to learn how to make a custom map, logo, powerups, and music. I will put anyone who helps me with this in the end credits. Thanks in advance.
Posted on 06-11-20, 02:47 am

Since: 05-23-20
this is a headerOh wow, this sounds like a good idea. I wish I could help you but i can't do anything else but make textures and (use most things in) level edit and haven't even seen Reggie, but I do wish you luck for anyone else who helps and to you!
this is a footer
Posted on 06-11-20, 03:13 am
Giant Paratroopa
Cream Cheese King

Since: 04-24-18
Logo is the easiest thing. I actually have a tutorial on it.
https://dghacks.boards.net/thread/28/tutorial-nsmbw-replace-titlescreen-logo?page=1&scrollTo=48

I thought I had that tutorial on this hacking domain but apparently I never did it on this one. Anyways, there's a program called KoopaAtlas for custom world maps for the Wii. You can find tutorials on that as well. Best thing to do would be to use Newer Wii as a template rom, instead of NSMBW because Newer Wii is already acustomed for editing. Custom Powerups will take coding, if you are willing to learn how to program them. Music is also easy, I've made some custom tracks myself, you can find tutorials on that. Only hard thing about music is programming ones with Yoshi Bongos.

Hope this helps! You can google most of the stuff you asked and you should be able to easily find tutorials.

Discord Server 1 - Discord Server 2 - Youtube Channel
Posted on 06-12-20, 02:48 pm (rev. 1 by  SLG3 on 06-14-20, 12:26 pm)
Ninji
Drink Coffee, it's great :P

Since: 09-24-19
I make you a logo: