Pages: 1
Posted on 10-06-11, 01:15 pm
Buster Beetle

Since: 06-29-11
There are 3 unknown settings in the view editor.

Unknown 1

Unknown 2 (A)

Unknown 3 (B)

So far I have only tested these a little. But I was able to disable backgrounds in the next view after the one I changed the unknown values in. So it appears that these settings load the backgrounds for next view inline. With different settings, I was able to disable the top, bottom, or both layers of the background. For instance, with Unknown 1 I entered 1 as a value. It disabled the top layer of the next view's background. Entering 1 in unknown 2 (A) disabled both background layers in the next view. I am sure there are more adjustments possible as I have just begun testing them.
Posted on 10-06-11, 02:39 pm
Roy Koopa

Since: 06-26-11
You claim that my work is yours? o0 I discovered that and told you. I NEVER thought that YOU would do something like this...
Doesn't matter, but I still think it isnt ok.
And its also possible to make a black background.
Posted on 10-06-11, 04:50 pm (rev. 2)
Buster Beetle

Since: 06-29-11
Posted by ray
You claim that my work is yours? o0 I discovered that and told you. I NEVER thought that YOU would do something like this...
Doesn't matter, but I still think it isnt ok.
And its also possible to make a black background.

You didn't give any values or which setting to change...I am searching for the values and making a post to keep track. I am not stealing your work. It isn't about who finds the data, we all use what is found. I don't think this should be taken as a competition or deserving credit. Everyone here is contributing so that we can improve the editor and all our hacks. I have given you a lot of things as well that you can use in your hack. I am not keeping things I find a secret. As soon as I find something cool, I let everyone know and add it to the forum and database. That should be the goal, not getting a pat on the back for it. Don't you agree?

Anyway, you had also said it disabled the background within the same view, what I found was it disabling them in the next view in line. If you remember how you did it in the same view, that would help so we can enable that feature.
Posted on 10-06-11, 05:39 pm
Roy Koopa

Since: 06-26-11
I agree. And I'm also sharing what I discovered. But usually I tell who discovered this first And I told you to edit the Uknown things And I never thought it could be possible to change it in the next view. I always changed it in the first view^^ I typed in Random Numbers...