Pages: 1
Posted on 08-24-17, 05:07 am (rev. 1 by  Izmirnator on 08-24-17, 05:12 am)
Mole
Normal gamer, retired hacker

Since: 05-03-13
Well it's been a while since I've posted something in this page. The reason why is that for the past two years, my father was having a battle with cancer on the lung, adrenal and at the right thigh. He also had to remove an tumor from his brain, which went well.

Well unfortunately it was getting even worse, as he couldn't walk properly and he always needed my mother to go to the toilet and help him at taking a shower. While he was a strong man, he passed away this monday after having a strong battle with cancer. It was so heartbreaking to say goodbye to him, especially my family, as we always loved him and we hav been with him until he took his last breath. When we saw his body for the last time, he was a beautiful angel. He was buried in our hometown Kosovo, as he wanted to be buried with the ones, he loved. While you may not know him, I can tell you that he was a great father. After we buried him, he finally reunited with the ones, he loved. Even if he died, that doesn't mean that it's the end of the world or that we need to kill each other, as life goes on, just without my father.

This is the reason why I haven't posted that much in the past two years. Because of this huge loss for me and my family, I've decided to take a break and take care of my family, as we all need to recover. We will stay for the next five days in Kosovo, as visitors will always come and we will probably be back in Switzerland next tuesday.

I hope everyone from NSMBHD will understand me. I wish you guys a nice day.

I've almost forgot to mention that I've been so lucky to have a person like him to be a father, as he was a loved person, a great buissnessman, an democratic politician, a great teacher for learning us the Albanian language, a respectful person and a great father. I will miss him very much.
Posted on 08-24-17, 08:26 am
a

Since: 02-12-13
I'm so sorry. I sincerely hope everything goes well for you and your family and may your father rest in peace.
Posted on 08-24-17, 03:17 pm
この記号は… 解読できないよ…

Since: 01-17-13
My condolences.
I hope you get to cherish his memory for years to come.

Posted by Izmirnator
I've decided to take a break and take care of my family, as we all need to recover.

Good choice. That matters much more than doing anything for this community, there's no comparison.
Posted on 08-24-17, 03:28 pm
☭ coffee and cream

Since: 06-26-11
well, my sincere condolences

zrghij
Pages: 1