Pages: 1
Posted on 09-19-11, 05:49 am
Buster Beetle

Since: 06-29-11
I am doing some final bug fixes. I have a couple levels I need to add some things to. But for the most part, it is ready for a final release.

There are a few things thought that I need to accomplish. There are some tile behaviors I need. And there are a few other things that only people that know the editor would be able to help with. So ray, NSMBPro, ElMario, Dirbaio, Piranahplant, or anyone else here. Could I ask maybe a small task of each of you that would move me those steps further toward completion?

The tile behaviors are big ones. Solutions to single area bug fixes maybe. Enemy, coin, or block suggestions.

Posted on 09-19-11, 03:58 pm
Super Mario
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Since: 06-08-11
Umm, what tile behaviors do you need?
Maybe if they're something doable, I can put together some code for you
Posted on 09-19-11, 04:34 pm
Roy Koopa

Since: 06-26-11
Yeah, we need to know WHAT tile behaviors I think we can solve your problems, because there are MUCH combinations which can create nice things
Posted on 09-22-11, 04:16 am
Buster Beetle

Posted by Dirbaio
Umm, what tile behaviors do you need?
Maybe if they're something doable, I can put together some code for you

I use vines as my ladders in levels. I need a tile for the top of the ladder. I made a 00 00 84 00 tile that was solid on top. So you can climb up and when on top, Mario won't fall through. But if you want to go back down, you are stuck. I need a top of ladder tile that can be climbed back down once on top.

Same thing if possible for another level where I need the top of the ladder to be at the halfway point. So 8 pixels from the bottom.
Posted on 09-22-11, 01:33 pm
Super Mario
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The first thing I think with that is to write some code that changes the tile behavior when you press down to a normal vine tile Then you'd get a climbable-down stair

The one that has the ground in the middle is weirder. I dont think that's possible. The mini-mario blocks can't be solid-on-top.
Posted on 09-23-11, 12:05 am
Buster Beetle

Posted by Dirbaio
The first thing I think with that is to write some code that changes the tile behavior when you press down to a normal vine tile Then you'd get a climbable-down stair

The one that has the ground in the middle is weirder. I dont think that's possible. The mini-mario blocks can't be solid-on-top.

The 8x16 mini Mario tile from the bonus room tileset may work, although I use that elsewhere. It is 0C 00 00 08. That is bottom half of a tile all solid.

Let me know if any of this is possible....And I have some more info for you Dirbaio. If you could meet me on MSN sometime.
Posted on 09-23-11, 04:06 pm
Super Mario
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted by luckwii

The 8x16 mini Mario tile from the bonus room tileset may work, although I use that elsewhere. It is 0C 00 00 08. That is bottom half of a tile all solid.

Hmm, yes but those are completely solid, not only solid-on top
I dnot think there's a solid-on-top variant of those.

Posted by luckwii
Let me know if any of this is possible....And I have some more info for you Dirbaio. If you could meet me on MSN sometime.

Well, I don't have use MSN anymore
You can find me on the IRC channel, you can /msg me.
Pages: 1