Pages: 1
Posted on 09-16-16, 10:54 pm (rev. 1 by ImageBot on 11-21-16, 03:24 am)
Micro-Goomba

Since: 06-27-16
YAY!! FINALLY!! A SONIC 4 EPISODE 2 HACK FOR APPLE DEVICES CREATED BY ME!! This hack will be the funniest thing to play. Tails has done drugs, and his Cosmic Clone (Cosmic Tails) is following him everywhere trying to help but makes matters worse at times. He glitches everywhere! Tails tries staying in one place but can't seem to stand still after taking all those drugs.

KNOWN GLITCHES:
*Turning into Super Sonic will make a hilariously messed up Super Sonic for 2 seconds then the game crashes.
*When playing multiplayer co op and only one person is using the mod, avoid trying to use the tag team button. It messes up the locations of the players, and stops the co op automatically after trying to be the player back to the same location. To play without the location going off, both player must have the mod.

APPLYING THE MOD:
WAY #1
-GET JAILBREAK
*Download iFile
*Download my .zip file down below
*Open iFile
*Open the side bar and click Applications
*Find the Sonic4 ep11 folder
*Paste my .zip in HERE ONLY
*Press my .zip then press Unarchiver. Wait for it to finish then press done
*Copy the files that came out the .zip (not any others!) and tap the Sonic4ep2.app folder, and in that folder tap the G_COM folder.
*If you are on iPhone, enter the PLY folder (if you are on iPad, enter the PLY_HD folder) and paste my files in there. It should ask overwrite and press overwirte all (Heads up though! If you press overwrite, you will never play as Sonic ever again(unless the app is deleted)!! if I were you, I would copy the PLY(_HD) folder onto your Documents by copying the whole folder, pressing the sidebar and press documents and paste there in case my hack doesn't work).
*Get out of iFile and enjoy your SONIC 4 EPISODE 2 NEW CHARACTERS!

WAY #2
-NO JAILBREAK NEEDED
*Get iExplorer on your PC.
*Plug in your iDevice (apple) with a USB charger to your computer
*Follow the same exact steps from above but using iExplorer.
*Once again, ENJOY YOUR SONIC 4 EPISODE 2 NEW CHARACTERS!

Screenshots:

Download:

(All credits to Sega for the original game ^^)

Just a mod. Not the actual app download.