Pages: 1
Posted on 08-11-16, 06:07 pm
Goomba
banned for being too dumb

Since: 08-06-16
Toad is playable in some games and I want to use it in mine, will someone passes me yours please? I have seen that many have my hack is almost ready in its first version of World 1
Posted on 08-11-16, 06:13 pm
Fire Brother
Eugene

Since: 11-29-11
How have you seen many people having Toad as playable character..? I think ASMB is the only game.
Posted on 08-11-16, 09:57 pm (rev. 1 by ImageBot on 11-21-16, 03:22 am)
Banned for being a complete retard.

Since: 02-25-16
I was studying other threads about this subject, and what some members have doing is change (with great sacrifice) the head's model of character.

It's the case of ASMB game. It was an excellent evolution over NSMB mods find over here. If you have a good eye, will notice the body is the same, recolored. But it's not minimize the great effort inserted on that hack.

Something I would really like to see is Princess Peach as playable character. But even Mario is changed by this unplayable sprite, I don't know the behavior it will have when perform complex moves, like jump, fire, or ground pound.

Maybe Skawo is the perfect guy to answer this kind of question, but he is little busy finishing his project.

Other idea is send a private message to Ray and pray for some tips. He is the effective pioneer of this implementation. But his time is divided by Map Editor Tool improvements.

Kisses.
Posted on 08-11-16, 10:40 pm (rev. 1 by ImageBot on 11-21-16, 03:22 am)
Goomba
banned for being too dumb

Since: 08-06-16
Posted by Luluca
I was studying other threads about this subject, and what some members have doing is change (with great sacrifice) the head's model of character.

It's the case of ASMB game. It was an excellent evolution over NSMB mods find over here. If you have a good eye, will notice the body is the same, recolored. But it's not minimize the great effort inserted on that hack.

Something I would really like to see is Princess Peach as playable character. But even Mario is changed by this unplayable sprite, I don't know the behavior it will have when perform complex moves, like jump, fire, or ground pound.

Maybe Skawo is the perfect guy to answer this kind of question, but he is little busy finishing his project.

Other idea is send a private message to Ray and pray for some tips. He is the effective pioneer of this implementation. But his time is divided by Map Editor Tool improvements.

Kisses.

Thank you
Pages: 1