Pages: 1
Posted on 08-09-16, 10:56 am
Newcomer

Since: 08-03-16
Bump'd into another problem!

I Changed the Jyotyu Textures and I was ''so happy'' that the graphics were changed, BUT, When i start the level.
That's where it begins. When {sort of} fading in, the colors and textures look perfect. But when the animation comes in, NEGATIVE COLOR PALETTE. Every time i tested the level, A goomba fell down the hole time.. And that's weird to, cuz DEEZ NUTZ ARE COOL *Go AWAY LENNY* I have already set all the 'solid' Blocks to 'solid' and 'solid on top' to 'solid on top'.

I hope somebody can help.

Posted on 08-09-16, 11:38 am
a

Since: 02-12-13
...What? Your jokes are... Honestly immature.

Anyway, be careful when editing jyotyu - its palette is shared globally across the game.

Don't import any images - you're gonna have to edit the original jyotyu manually.
Posted on 08-10-16, 08:35 am
Newcomer

Haha! Yes, i am 12 years old. My English isn't that good tho. I come from The Netherlands.

How am i going to change those textures? Can i get the palette somewhere? Because i stole the textures from that game.... What was it... Super 'Whacker' Bros.? Wait, Google that.

'8 Hours later'

New Super Hacker Bros. With the Wii textures. I exported the Jyotyu and imported them into My CRAPPY hack.

I think i changed the color pallette by importing a exported image of the Wii txtures, and the import setting was 'recreate' pallette.

Gave some more info for you guys.
Posted on 08-10-16, 08:56 am
この記号は… 解読できないよ…

Since: 01-17-13

The Jyotyu palette they used for the NSHB hack is different than the original one. You can port all the edited palettes and bitmaps to make it work right, but it's a waste of time.

And anyways, even if you port the Jyotyu graphics by using the original palette, you'd still have to do that for everything, including block animations and all if you want them to be NSMBW style.
Posted on 08-12-16, 12:26 pm
Newcomer

So, I found the animations unnecessary. In this case, i just want to delete the animations (or just disable them.)

Nothing really to tell. Still have the same problems.

See ya later!

Just Fly'in
Pages: 1