Pages: 1
Posted on 07-23-16, 02:17 pm (rev. 2 by  Izmirnator on 07-23-16, 08:29 pm)
Mole
Normal gamer, retired hacker

Since: 05-03-13
I don't know if there is a similar thread to this but whatever, if there are some hot news or rumors about anything from gaming, then feel free to post.

Sega revealed their next new Sonic games and his appearance in Lego Dimensions.

So let's start with Sonic Mania, which re-imagined some zones from the previous games and new ones and will have three playable characters, which is Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. Sega is working together with Christian Whitehead, Headcannon and PadogaWest Games at this game and some of them are actually members from the Sonic Retro. Sonic Mania will be released for the PS4, Xbox One and PC in Spring 2017. So here is an trailer.

And the next one is Project Sonic 2017 (it's a codename so it's not the final name), which will feature both the classic and modern Sonic and it's will be developed by Sonic Team from the same team who developed Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations. It will launch in Holiday 2017 for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and for the Nintendo NX! So here is an trailer. Keep in mind this isn't going to be Sonic Generations 2 but it will be a brand new adventure.

And at last but not least we got an new trailer for Lego Dimensions which Sonic will also join the roster and he will have his own level, so it's going to be a Level Pack. This will almost wish me getting this game just for Sonic. Sonic will have some of his moves like the Homing Attack.

That's all I have to share. Do you have some gaming news or rumors to share, feel free to post.
Posted on 07-24-16, 04:58 pm
Ninji

Since: 08-17-11
Headcannon aka stealth is the project leader of sonic megamix and padogawest are of ex-sonic 2 hd team members.

My Hack (whoops link is fixed now):
http://nsmbhd.net/thread/2953-super-luigi-world-ds/
Pages: 1