Pages: 1
Posted on 09-08-11, 06:55 pm
Buster Beetle

Since: 06-29-11
I renamed the sprite to a more accurate description. I figured out all of its uses, unless there is some weird hardcoded behavior hidden similar to the blue coin trail. I marked the sprite as data complete, unless someone finds something else out of the ordinary.

Check all your levels and update your 168 sprites. They should all work now using the descriptions and settings of the sprite. Read the sprite database to find out how to create these correctly. The sprites have to be done in a certain order. ID for 168 can never be set to 0. And I believe there is an upper limit to ID numbers that can be used. Maybe 32, but I am not sure.
Posted on 10-04-11, 04:02 am (rev. 1)
Buster Beetle

Since: 06-29-11
Everyone needs to check the new 168 data. You can activate the zones now with the different Mario types. Data is a little more accurate overall as well.

This add on at nybble 8 for the Mario types is hella cool. I found it by mistake....Changed the wrong nybble and found this data in nybble 8.

There may be more values from 8 to 15, but I cannot figure out what they are. If anyone has any ideas, try them. Could be water, vine, or something else.
Pages: 1