Pages: 1
Posted on 02-19-16, 10:28 pm

Since: 02-19-16
I am fairly new to NSMB Editor and I cannot seem to connect a pipe entrance and a pipe exit on the same pipe. I first started with getting the pipe to work and it would show the shrinking Mario head black screen. Once I figured that out, I wanted to figure out how to connect the entrances so that it doesn't have to show the loading screen. I have tried path way nodes, I have checked the "connect pipe" button, and I have messed around with the "connect pipe ID" section as well. I cannot seem to figure out the correct way to do this and I have come close, but I want to know if anyone knows exactly how to do it. I am running NSMB Editor 5.2 Beta. Thank you.
Posted on 02-19-16, 10:58 pm
We do what we must because we can

Since: 06-25-13
The easiest way to solve that is looking the connections up in the original 7-A level. There you'll find what you need to do.

My Youtube channel
Best friends forever
Posted on 02-19-16, 11:22 pm

Since: 02-19-16
Posted by Arceus
The easiest way to solve that is looking the connections up in the original 7-A level. There you'll find what you need to do.
Thank you do much! I have been learning by looking at the original levels, but there are so many and I didn't know which ones had connected pipes. Thank you.
Pages: 1