Pages: 1
Posted on 10-16-15, 04:30 pm
I Am Not Inteligent

Since: 03-04-14
I am currently having a lot of trouble with my levels. In one level, when I enter in a View, sprites 198 and 199 don't work properly and the camera scrolls down when I don't want it to. Also, when I enter the same area the second time (from a midway point), both vertical stop sprites and events don't work at all. This level uses multi-chainers, so when I use the event trigger block with one multi-chainer sprite, it only triggers the first event. The IF manager doesn't work either. I don't really know what's wrong. And there's also another level which uses a lot of vertical stoppers and none of them work. :c HELP, please!

I could not…
Posted on 10-16-15, 04:59 pm
We do what we must because we can

Since: 06-25-13
It would help most if you provide us a download link for the level so we can take a look at it.
This description sounds a bit weird though.

My Youtube channel
Best friends forever
Posted on 10-16-15, 09:03 pm
I Am Not Inteligent

• Level #1: this is the level which has vertical stoppers that don't work properly, which stops working along with the events when entering the second time.
  • Level #2: this one's vertical stoppers don't work when entered the level the second time either.
  • Level #3: this is the level which has A LOT of vertical stoppers, none of them working.
    I should also say that all of these levels use custom tilesets, so they may look very strange with random tiles everywhere in a clean ROM because of that. Thanks in advance for the help. :)

• I could not…
    Posted on 10-17-15, 09:46 am (rev. 1 by  Arceus on 10-17-15, 09:46 am)
    We do what we must because we can

Since: 06-25-13
    I don't know if I can help you there this is such a mess... but I give you 2 tips:

1) Why do you even use so much stoppers? Adjust the view correctly and the problem is gone.
    2) For the ground stoppers you could maybe try sprite no. 195 & 196

My Youtube channel
    Best friends forever
    Posted on 10-17-15, 02:54 pm
    I Am Not Inteligent

1. The level with a lot of stoppers' View is huge, so if I use stoppers, you can fall down a pit and die quickly without falling like 10 tiles away, LOL.
    2. When I use them, somehow they don't work and I don't know why. :/

I have rebuilt the whole level three times already. It's very annoying, but I guess I still have to try to make it. :(
    Thank you, though. :)

I could not…
    Pages: 1