Pages: 1
Posted on 04-09-14, 04:05 am (rev. 2 by  MarioSunshine on 04-09-14, 04:19 am)
Fuzz Ball
KirbyFanatic64 (LOL)

Since: 11-13-11

Are you ready to join the fight?

Quick Summary

1. The 3DS Version would be released within Summer 2014 and WiiU version for Winter 2014.
2. 60FPS support!
3. Completely different stages for each version.
4. Each 3DS Stage will have 2 music soundtracks while each WiiU stage can have many music like in SSBB.
5. Connection between 3DS and WiiU support, stay tuned.
6. Two online mode, For fun, and for glory.
7. Player bans enable!
8. New mode for 3DS version ONLY, called Smash Run!
9. Surprise! Watch till the end of video!

Gonna buy this game!

Great games must be fun, not fancy.

Music Hacker needed! PM me if you wish!
Posted on 04-09-14, 06:02 am
Roy Koopa
The guy who does things.

Since: 07-01-11
I was really hyped for this Direct, but I was actually pretty disappointed.

We already knew that each version would have different stages, we knew there was some kind of connection between the two versions.

It didn't get down to the questions we wanted to know. Nothing about the Adventure Mode, nothing about how the two versions are supposed to connect, and still no solid release date. Hell, even the new info like the returning music feature from Brawl was just uninteresting. I don't want to know that some extraneous feature from the previous game is being used again, I want new stuff.

The Smash Run was probably the best announcement, though I play Kirby Air Ride all the time so I'm already all too familiar with the concept.

I disliked that they're making Zero Suit Samus, Sheik and Charizard full characters. It's just taking up roster space (and we were told a long ways back that the character roster would take a hit because of the 3DS's limitations.)

As for the newcomer reveal, not interested. Wasn't interested in Little Mac, Villager or Wii Fit Trainer either. There are clearly better Nintendo characters that haven't been introduced to Smash yet, much less one from a game that came out only a few months ago.
New Super Mario Bros.: Clone Tag Team 1+2 / New Super Mario Advance + Take 2 / Super Mario: Endless Earth
My two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.
Posted on 04-09-14, 01:39 pm
Fuzz Ball
KirbyFanatic64 (LOL)

Since: 11-13-11
Posted by MarioFanatic64
There are clearly better Nintendo characters that haven't been introduced to Smash yet, much less one from a game that came out only a few months ago.

Hell yeah. I totally agree with this. There are much more interesting characters that should be introduced in next Smash. I wonder why they choose these guys. I mean, Nintendo have a lot of staring characters from each series, both main and supporting characters...

Anyway, I like how the next Smash Bros. game (WiiU) has got HD graphic. It looks gorgeous.

Great games must be fun, not fancy.

Music Hacker needed! PM me if you wish!
Posted on 04-09-14, 08:08 pm
Paragoomba

Since: 02-27-14
I'm so excited that I just can't wait. I really hope this will be avalible for download on the eShop, so I can get it on Day 1 like Pokemon Y.
Posted on 04-09-14, 10:07 pm (rev. 2 by  gridatttack on 04-09-14, 10:10 pm)
Birdo

Since: 06-28-11
I dont know. Even if the newcomers get critiques, I say they are good. After all, they are NEW CHARACTERS. The last one was really unexpected, and I say its a better addition than little mac and wii fit trainer.
While is it true they are missing some good ones, there must be something else that are stopping them from being in the game.

But remember something true, its impossible to please everyone.

Pages: 1