Pages: 1
Posted on 11-14-13, 12:12 pm (rev. 1 by  MeroMero on 11-14-13, 12:13 pm)
Death by cuteness

Since: 05-01-13
Revision b376 only.

Whenever I try to change Value 5 or 6 of any path node given with the arrows/mouse, NSMBe throws me that error :

************** Exception Text ************** System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at NSMBe4.LanguageManager.Get(String Area, Int32 Number) at NSMBe4.ChangePathNodeDataAction.ToString() at NSMBe4.UndoManager.Do(Action act, Boolean select) at NSMBe4.PathEditor.unk5_ValueChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.OnValueChanged(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.set_Value(Decimal value) at System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.UpButton() at System.Windows.Forms.UpDownBase.UpDownButtons.BeginButtonPress(MouseEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.UpDownBase.UpDownButtons.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Notes :
_No prior manipulation needed, error will happen no matter what
_Values 1 to 4 works fine though
_Manually typing a value works too (even for value 5 and value 6)

Also I will report something else but since I don't know if it's a bug or something actually intended I won't create another thread, here I go anyway :
In revision 375 and 376 when you change the tileset, NSMBe doesn't visually auto-update anymore, you have to close and open the level again to see the changes.
Posted on 11-14-13, 01:15 pm
Giant Red Koopa

Since: 11-12-12
I forget what it looks like, but there is a button at the top of the editor to reload the tileset.
Posted on 11-14-13, 01:26 pm
Death by cuteness

Since: 05-01-13
I must be blind then lol, because I just checked out and I can't find the reload tileset button for my life.

But I just figured out that there is a way to reload the tileset without exiting and re-opening the level :
_Change the tileset (duh)
_Click Undo
_and then click Redo and NSMBe will reload the tileset
maybe that's what you meant when you mentioned "that button" ?
Posted on 11-14-13, 02:44 pm
Fuzzy
Full mod

Since: 06-28-11
Thanks for the report, I've fixed both of the bugs you mentioned.

And there is a button to reload the tileset, it's under options (second from the right on the toolstrip)
Pages: 1