Pages: 1
Posted on 06-28-11, 02:40 pm

Since: 06-28-11
This Forum looks REALLY great! But there are also some things, i will have to habituate to:
The first thing:
I was used, that the first letter of the name "dirbaio" is a little "d", not a big one.
Also, the name got written in light-blue, not in blue:

The second thing:
On Jul, "NSMB-Hacking" was a Sub-Forum, so it was placed second. Now "NSMB-Hacking" is the "Main-Forum". I always click on the wrong button, because I forget:

Just wanted to tell the members of this page, since it has a "General" Subforum.
And a "General" Subforum is here, to post things like that, isn't it?...Like on Jul?
Posted on 06-28-11, 07:35 pm
Super Mario
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Since: 06-08-11
Posted by NsmB_PrO
This Forum looks REALLY great! But there are also some things, i will have to habituate to:
The first thing:
I was used, that the first letter of the name "dirbaio" is a little "d", not a big one.
Also, the name got written in light-blue, not in blue:

Lol, I know about the capital letter. Dirbaio is a name, so it should be capitalized
In every forum I'm Dirbaio with a capital D. I dunno why I didn't put it when I registered in Jul.
And my name is dark blue because I'm the admin. See the faq

Posted by NsmB_PrO
The second thing:
On Jul, "NSMB-Hacking" was a Sub-Forum, so it was placed second. Now "NSMB-Hacking" is the "Main-Forum". I always click on the wrong button, because I forget:

Just wanted to tell the members of this page, since it has a "General" Subforum.
And a "General" Subforum is here, to post things like that, isn't it?...Like on Jul?

Yep, General chat is, well, general chat. We can talk about anything here, it does not need to be related to the board or to NSMB
Posted on 06-28-11, 07:44 pm
☭ coffee and cream

Since: 06-26-11
Posted by Dirbaio
And my name is dark blue because I'm the admin

Root, not admin The Root powerlevel is above admins, and untouchable by admins. Admins are the same gold/yellow/purple colors as they are on older Acmlmboards

zrghij
Posted on 06-28-11, 07:48 pm
Super Mario
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Since: 06-08-11
Posted by Mega-Mario
Posted by Dirbaio
And my name is dark blue because I'm the admin

Root, not admin The Root powerlevel is above admins, and untouchable by admins. Admins are the same gold/yellow/purple colors as they are on older Acmlmboards

Well, that
The ABXD guru tells the truth
Pages: 1