Pages: 1
Posted on 08-08-13, 05:01 pm (rev. 4 by Wesley on 08-08-13, 05:58 pm)
Inactive, don't bother

Since: 10-07-12

the pipes are transparent and the coins have a weird blue border around it (i solved the coin isue before by removing all coins but now the problem keeps existing..
and about the pipes, i dont know why it keeps being transparent there its no jyotyu water tile in the level.
And at the second screenshot i step one tile back the pipes are normal again.
I dont know whats causing this.

Edit: thank you Ray its working now

Edit 2:that's true that blue border its very same water tile.

New Super Holiday Bros - Mario Kart GTA San Andreas
Posted on 08-08-13, 05:06 pm (rev. 3 by  ray on 08-08-13, 05:50 pm)
Roy Koopa

Since: 06-26-11
If you can upload the .nml of the level I can take a look at it.

EDIT: You placed the wrong Coin Object everywhere. Instead of placing Object 20 (Coin), you placed Object 87 (Coin). It seems like Object 87 also applies the jyotyu water effect, which is kinda interesting. To fix this, just change the Coins.

EDIT 2: It could be an old beta feature, since that Object places the water over a normal coin. They probably planned to use the Object Water with that Coin so the coins would appear behind the water without using the Coin Sprite (57) which let's you do the same thing.

EDIT 3: I wonder if it's working to load other textures (like the water-top one) with this. But we would need to have the jyotyu Tile Behaviors editable. Currently we can edit them but they aren't saving. Dirbaio if you read this, you maybe tell me if it's possible to edit these or is it hardcoded shit?
Posted on 08-08-13, 05:50 pm
Super Mario
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Since: 06-08-11
Yeah, that object is a "coin in water" object.
Maybe we should have the editor show it with a tile override, like the water tile.
Pages: 1