Pages: « 12345
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:47 pm

Since: 06-28-11
Yesterday, I ate an unsatisfying cake! But it was infected with purple chunks that made the brain blow up!
Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face was Dirbaio. However boys fainted. NsmB_PrO
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:49 pm
Banned for being a complete idiot.

Since: 07-09-11
Yesterday, I ate an unsatisfying cake! But it was infected with purple chunks that made the brain blow up!
Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face was Dirbaio. However boys fainted. NsmB_PrO will
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:51 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face was Dirbaio. However boys fainted. NsmB_PrO will die

(OMG, what have you done???)
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:52 pm
Super Mario
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Since: 06-08-11
Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face was Dirbaio. However boys fainted. NsmB_PrO will die of

(This story makes no sense. I vote for closing this and making a "One-word-at-a-time-story Take Two" thread)
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:53 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face was Dirbaio. However boys fainted. NsmB_PrO will die only

(Hey man, it wasn't my fault you put die )
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:54 pm

Posted by Dirbaio
Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face was Dirbaio. However boys fainted. NsmB_PrO will die of

(This story makes no sense. I vote for closing this and making a "One-word-at-a-time-story Take Two" thread)

I have often seen threads like this one. This kink of thread NEVER make sence.
I vote for a 12 words at a time story.
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:55 pm
Ninji
Retired staff

Since: 06-30-11
Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face was Dirbaio. However boys fainted. NsmB_PrO will die of SYPHILIS.

heheh
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:56 pm

Posted by NsmB_PrO
Posted by Dirbaio

I have often seen threads like this one. This kink of thread NEVER make sence.
I vote for a 12 words at a time story.

12?!?

Isn't that too many?
How about... 7?

Anyways, I'm for a different thread.

By the way, these threads are great for going up the ranks quickly.
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:56 pm
Fuzzy
Full mod

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face was Dirbaio. However boys fainted. NsmB_PrO will die of SYPHILIS. His
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:58 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face was Dirbaio. However boys fainted. NsmB_PrO will die of SYPHILIS. His selfmade

(the story should not be about me xD)
Posted on 08-02-11, 08:02 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face was Dirbaio. However boys fainted. NsmB_PrO will die of SYPHILIS. His selfmade ?
Posted on 08-02-11, 08:09 pm

Dirbaio, let us start a new thread and close this thread, like you said. It starts to get perverted I think? It would not matter, it the story would not be about me.
Posted on 08-02-11, 08:15 pm
Super Mario
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Since: 06-08-11
Done

But you could create the thread yourself It's not against the rules. No need to say "let us start"...
Pages: « 12345