Pages: « 12345 »
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:24 pm

Since: 06-28-11
Yesterday, I ate an unsatisfying cake! But it was infected with purple chunks that made the brain blow up!
Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:25 pm
Banned for being a complete idiot.

Since: 07-09-11
Yesterday, I ate an unsatisfying cake! But it was infected with purple chunks that made the brain blow up!
Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The NSMBe
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:26 pm (rev. 1)
Roy Koopa

Since: 06-26-11
Ninja'd, again xD
Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net"
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:26 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" is
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:26 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate

(Dirbaio.net is not a company, am I right?)
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:27 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ?
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:28 pm (rev. 1)
Roy Koopa

Since: 06-26-11
Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? from

(It have only to be a name )
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:28 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains.

(OMG what is this story about?)
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:29 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio

Posted on 08-02-11, 07:32 pm (rev. 2)

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:33 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:34 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was a
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:35 pm (rev. 1)
Super Mario
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Since: 06-08-11
Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead.

EDIT: Ninja'd, but MY post is what counts! I have the right to choose what happens to my mascot!!
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:36 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:37 pm (rev. 1)

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face

(NOOOOO! I wanted to have the last work in the sentence-.-)
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:38 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face was
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:39 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face was Dirbaio.
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:40 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face was Dirbaio. However
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:44 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face was Dirbaio. However boys
Posted on 08-02-11, 07:45 pm

Luckily, I managed to get some nice brains from some mayflies! I am a zombie but I love going around brains. Unfortunately, I didn't get it! The username of ELMario is so cool! This universe is real. The Company "Dirbaio.net" ate ? brains. Dirbaio's Mascot was dead. Goomba's face was Dirbaio. However boys fainted.
Pages: « 12345 »