Pages: 1
Posted on 07-25-11, 12:31 pm
Buster Beetle

Since: 06-29-11
The 118 will turn on and off. I could not see any sprite data that adjusts or allows this.
The 114 stays on all the time. It would be nice if it could behave as the 118 does.

Is it possible that there is data that allows them to be adjusted for speed and on/off function? I have tried messing with the raw data with no luck. I even tried assigning them activator IDs with no luck.
Posted on 07-25-11, 12:54 pm

Since: 06-28-11
No.
Posted on 07-25-11, 02:58 pm
Paragoomba

The only values the Flamethrowers/Rocket Engines have is the direction. End of discussion, someone lock plx.
Posted on 07-26-11, 12:45 am
Ninji
Retired staff

Since: 06-30-11
I thought you left? Please don't assume mod roles and demand thread locking.

Posted on 07-26-11, 06:46 am
Roy Koopa

Since: 06-26-11
I often see him here... and then I thought: "Why is he here? He said he left... Does he want attention?" And I noticed, that he edits nearly ALL sprites which someone else edited before... Such a unfait guy
Posted on 07-26-11, 07:31 am

Posted by Garmichael

Yeah that is right...!
Posted by ray
I often see him here... and then I thought: "Why is he here? He said he left... Does he want attention?"

I dont know why you guys just WANT him to be inactvie or to leave this forum. You all are rude to him, only because he said, he leaves. I would like him to stay here 'cause he is another guy of the NSMB community.
Posted by ray
And I noticed, that he edits nearly ALL sprites which someone else edited before... Such a unfait guy

Where is the problem.......?
Posted on 07-26-11, 07:33 am
Birdo

Posted by NsmB_PrO

I think He means that he just "edit" the sprite. Click on Save without doing nothing, thus supposedly he was the last user who provided data.

Posted on 07-26-11, 07:36 am (rev. 1)
Roy Koopa

Since: 06-26-11
Posted by NsmB_PrO
Posted by ray
I often see him here... and then I thought: "Why is he here? He said he left... Does he want attention?"

I dont know why you guys just WANT him to be inactvie or to leave this forum. You all are rude to him, only because he said, he leaves. I would like him to stay here 'cause he is another guy of the NSMB community.
I'm not rude to him. I never said something about him. I only think its strange...
Posted by ray
And I noticed, that he edits nearly ALL sprites which someone else edited before... Such a unfait guy

Because if you figured out for example a very special sprite data, he edits it again and then all think he has done it. And very often the sprite datas were exactly the same after he edited it again. Means he edited nothing :|
But I'm not rude to him. And I only think its unfair
Posted by gridattack
I think He means that he just "edit" the sprite. Click on Save without doing nothing, thus supposedly he was the last user who provided data.

This is exactly what I meant
Posted on 07-26-11, 07:41 am
Paragoomba

Posted by Garmichael

Dude, chill out, I was just requesting. "plx" means please. Stop hating me. (
Posted on 07-26-11, 09:39 am (rev. 1)
Ninji
Retired staff

Since: 06-30-11
Posted by NsmB_PrO

I agree. It is nice to see more members being active participants in this forum. It means more levels and more potential for breakthroughs with the editor. However, I also want a quality community, and he's not helping things go in that direction.

Posted by Benjamin
Dude, chill out, I was just requesting. "plx" means please. Stop hating me. (

Some of us have been part of this community for around two years. Some longer. Some of us have even contributed significant advances to the editor and have done extensive research and work to make it better. When you start acting like you run the show, throwing out demands and being kind of a baby, we don't like it. You're absolutely 100% welcome to stay and contribute, but enough with the attention whoring and demands.

Btw, I'm one of the less nice guys around here when it comes to people not being friendly. Play nice, and I'm nice. Be a pain, and I'll call you out on it.

So if we have an understanding, then stay, be nice, and know your role here. Right now, your role is someone who hasn't made any levels and is having trouble with the editor and that's it. When you've earned the status that people like me, dirbaio, nsmb_pro, ray, PirhanaPlant, and others have, then you can start throwing your weight around. Be humble, ask questions, be friendly, and don't throw a fit when you're having trouble. Above all, don't talk to the rest of us like we're your equal or inferior until you've earned it. Thanks.
Posted on 07-26-11, 09:44 am
Super Mario
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Since: 06-08-11
Benjamin: last warning. If you want to stay here, don't be so rude. There's no need to close any threads. Threads are only closed if they are pure drama.

And Gridattack, ray NsmB_PrO, Garmichael, you've only been stirring up the drama. Come on, it's just ridiculous.
Pages: 1